Anyone Going In December?

Oh that's a bummer:sad2: But how fun getting to try another resort! We hope to do that for our next time too. Well....maybe we'll see you around somewhere....will you be sporting any lime green mickey's??

OF COURSE!!!! :banana:

I am so excited. It will be here before we know it! We have so much going on the next 2 months that I think time will fly. How about you?

Count us ln! We will be at poly from Dec8 to 15. Now that fall is here its more exciting than ever to plan for it.:santa:

OF COURSE!!!! :banana:

I am so excited. It will be here before we know it! We have so much going on the next 2 months that I think time will fly. How about you?

Ditto that!! I've actually started to pack!! I have my box that I'll be shipping out before we leave with all the goodies that I realized we must have from reading these boards!! Can ya tell I'm just a wee bit excited????:woohoo:

We're staying @ POP from 12/8-12/15. This trip it's just me, DM & DS 11. Can't wait!:yay:

December 26th-January 9th for us. :yay: This will be our fourth New Years at DW and we still can't wait to get there. You will fall in love with the festive atmosphere.

Just booked ASMu for 12/20-12/26! I get to spend another birthday at the Magic Kingdom!:cool1:

Yay for you... and happy birthday a little early!

We're going in 89 days... our first trip around Christmas!! :santa:

We will be there Dec 1st - Dec 18th. Weather usually variable but comfortable. Must see the Osborne Lights at MGM and go to MVMCP. If you get the chance visit the Grand Floridian just to see the Gingerbread house in the Lobby.

Christmas!! December 25-29! Right now we're at Saratoga Springs... Sis is keeping an eye on other things in case something opens up (Daddy's not thrilled with me having to sleep on a sofa bed...in spite of the fact that in my little studio w/alcove in Brooklyn I'm on a FUTON!!). Of course this is assuming she doesn't have something else reserved and is just TELLING us SSR until we get there... She's tricky that way. I guess we'll know if we decide we're doing ME instead of "Sister Shuttle" since we'd need that info then. :P

Ah pines506....you are going to have a wonderful time!!! Me and DH will be at CSR 12/14-12/16th. DH and I LOVE WDW this time of year.....you and your family have a Magical time!!!;)

Thanks DizneJen! We can't wait to see the decorations! And the thought of not walking around sweating our fannies off is wonderful!:banana:

:santa: 1st time going around X-mas, 12/8-12/16, usually go Halloween. 1st time staying at a moderate:thumbsup2 , CBR, instead of a value. There's only going to be 3 of us, last year we were 11 of us:grouphug: , it's going to feel so weird, but anyways, can't wait to see everything all decorated for Christmas, 65 days and counting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter