Anyone going April 3rd-12th?

please forgive me...but where/what is sog?:flower:

sog = Shades of Green
We're going to check it out while we are there, may stay there the next time since they have renovated things. (there's always a next time, right!?) ::yes::

Will be there from April 7th until the 13th.

It's too short for me. But that's okay, I'm going in July for another 12 days, lol.

By the time all is said and done, I will have spent 45 days in Disney from July 2008 until July 2009. Still not enough, lol.

Nik

We will be there April 1st-6th, dh and i and dd14 ds 11 will be at pop and my other son and his schools band but they are staying off site. They are marching fridays the 3rd's parade!at MK! can't wait.
Kim

:wave2: Same here (April 2 - 6).....DD (17)'s high school band will also be marching. Can't wait !!! Only thing different is that her band is staying onsite...guess it's a good thing it's not a big band or feel sorry for those staying over at one of the AS resorts with all those kids ;) Good reason I booked Pop !!!!:rotfl:

:wave2: Same here (April 2 - 6).....DD (17)'s high school band will also be marching. Can't wait !!! Only thing different is that her band is staying onsite...guess it's a good thing it's not a big band or feel sorry for those staying over at one of the AS resorts with all those kids ;) Good reason I booked Pop !!!!:rotfl:

Look for My lime green mickey heads and wave hi!!.:wave2:
Kim

We will be there April 1-9 too....watching DD march at the MK, Saturday April 4th. The band will be there April 2-5. They are staying at AS Movies - what about the other bands - which All Stars?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter