Anyone going April 3rd-12th?

Disneyfan71

Paging Mr. Morrow, paging Mr. Tom Morrow, your par
Is anyone going to WDW from April 3rd-12th? My DW and I are checking into Pop Century on the 3rd and checking out on the 12th. Just curious if anyone else is going the same week?

Yes it will be busy but just being there is enough for me :)

we are!! (you already knew that!!) just a day off though...4th till 11th. it'll be our first trip, 4 of us...DH, myself, DS9, & DS7. we can't wait!! :flower:

We will be there. (me 34, DH 36, DD 9, DD 6, DS 5, my mom 5?, my sister 24, and DN 5 mo.) I'm a little nervous about taking a baby in what maybe a very crowded place. The kids have started the count down. I've never done a pre-trip report. I might give it a try.

Some of our friends booked for April last week and they are excited to pack their things and crazy thinking about the upcoming trip :laughing:

I hope, less crowd so that all of you will totally enjoy your vacation.

Enjoy and have a safe trip everyone. :)

We'll be there from the 4th through the 10th. Just paid off the ressie this weekend. We're using the military rate and it's REALLY helped my budget!

We'll be there from the 4th through the 10th. Just paid off the ressie this weekend. We're using the military rate and it's REALLY helped my budget!

WOW...We're staying at CBR--just worried we won't get our money in time to pay it off!!! I'm in Raleigh too!!!

We had to move our trip to June!! Long story, be sure to check out my PTR!!

Me and the hubby are going to be there from 3rd till 13th, staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge! It'll be our long awaited honeymoon trip (got married in Nov 07!) and im so excited. Never been to Disney World before (or America!) so it is going to be a first for me!

Myself, DW, DS11, DD8 and DD5 will be arriving on the 5th and leaving the 16th. We're renting a house offsite. My sister and her DD4 and DD2 will be driving up from Tampa to join us when we get there.

Me and the hubby are going to be there from 3rd till 13th, staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge! It'll be our long awaited honeymoon trip (got married in Nov 07!) and im so excited. Never been to Disney World before (or America!) so it is going to be a first for me!

my DB & DSIL are staying at akl...3rd to 10th. :flower:

We will be there April 1st-6th, dh and i and dd14 ds 11 will be at pop and my other son and his schools band but they are staying off site. They are marching fridays the 3rd's parade!at MK! can't wait.
Kim

We'll be there April 1-11 at POR. We've had our countdown chain going since Dec.26 (which would of been 89 days!). We are down to 61 days and can't wait for some warm weather :beach:

Thats cool! Looking forward to staying there, the theming looks absolutely fantastic!

Just over 2 months to go now, woo hoo! :cool1:

maybe we'll run into each other there...i'll be sure to look for your lgmhpc somewhere on you...:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter