anyone going 29th april?

elkvideo

tinkiebell
Is anyone going on virgin on the 29th april? we are getting very excited now, my little girl is counting the days, we are staying at the sofitel the night before so my daughter says the holiday will come quicker. :dance3:

Just giving this a bump to prevent this sinking into page two oblivion. I'm sure I've read of at least a couple of others travelling with Virgin on 29th. :thumbsup2

Not travelling on the 29th, but flying with Virgin from Manchester a few days before, so will be sure to let Mickey know that your lttle girls coming soon! :goodvibes

We go from Manchester on the 28th - can't wait!:banana:
Even hubby who was rolling his eyes at every mention of "planning" is now singing (to the tune of the inane heat magazine advert ) -we're going to dis-ney to see Mickey-the -mouse".:lmao:
Why do you get jittery when it's getting close?

thanks for your posts, its exciting hearing from people who are going around the same time! hope you have a lovely time and say hello to mickey for me.:banana:

Hi we are hopefully going friday this week staying at pop century for 16 days, I say hopefully as father in law very ill in hospital so may not be able to go, so if we dont make it say Hi to Mickey from all of us, hope you have a fab time.

Hi we fly on the 30th from Gatwick on the earlier plane, ds3 is getting so excited only 8 more sleeps he's been telling me all day:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I'm addicted to checking the weather forcast and so far it's looking nice and hot!!

Alex

hope you're enjoying your countdown, we're flying from manchester with virgin on sunday (27th!) it's coming around really quickly now :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter