• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone goin on the 6/8 Western Carib. Cruize???

WDVeteran_15

Earning My Ears
Hey i'm goin on the western caribbean cruise on june 8, if ur goin respond cuz i'm tryin 2 find sum ppl who r goin so ya......

Holla Back ppls!!!

:bounce: :jester: :bounce:

<font color=blueviolet size=3>I'm not going to be on it... but i just got back & you HAVE to go to Common Grounds. The councellors that will be on that cruise are amazing!! They were Amber, Jen & Dave & they were 3 of the most awesome ppl i've ever met. They made my cruise so much better that i thought it was going to be. There were very few 17 y/o's on my cruise (only 1 other i hung out with) & her & I became really close w/the councellors b/c we were closer to their ages pretty much... Have tons of fun on your cruise!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter