anyone goin' July 19 Western

lancerguys

<font color=blue>Is very worthy<br><font color=red
just thought I would check again to see if anyone is going on the july 19 western cruise. I already met up with one. But I wanted to see if anyone else is going. it is me (15) my twin bro, my mom dad, and grandparents. if you are going, write back and we can meet up

we arer going on the july 19th western cruise. it going to be six of us. it going to be me, my wife, my 12 yr old daughter and my cousins. they also have a 12 yr old daughter. we have a category 9 cabin 2 with ajourning rooms. maybe we can meet up.

that would be great to meet up. I am not sure what category room we have, my mom knows, but it is on the 7th floor. what floor are you on? is this your first disney cruise? we went on the four day last summer and immediately booked this one when we got back. anyway, I hope to talk with you and then we can meet up.
kraig

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter