Anyone get YC, BC or Poly with the new code?

PamNC

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone got the YC, BC or Poly with the new code...and if so, how much did you get and what are your dates?? Thanks for sharing!

I'd love to go back for a quickie trip in October, but not sure if I can. If not, maybe December.....who knows.

PamNC

Try the YC or BC....I've called several times today to get the Poly or GF...not available but YC and BC still are.

I asked about BC for our dates (Oct 27-31) and was quoted $279/nt for standard view. (We ended up booking AKL)

We got Poly from Dec 14-22 Garden View.

First 6 nights 259.00 + tax
Last 2 nights 305.00 + tax

Is this a good deal? I don't even know? I did call back later and got the FFD code which gave us the 75.00 food card.

We got Poly from 10/30 - 11/17 for $305/night + tax. Had to split the ressie into two seperate ressies because it was too long for the AP discount so.... I also get TWO $75 dining cards for checking in on 10/30 and 11/11!!! Woo-hoo! It was a good day!!!:banana: :banana:

Yes, we got the Poly GV room for 6 nights, two adults, 5 day MYW park hopper tickets, DDP, and trip ins for a grand total of $3010.78 in regular season! I am so happy! :banana: Maggie

This morning I got YC, Nov 17-25, room omly on the AP code. Little else was left for those dates.

Artemus

Hi
I have BC, standard view Oct 25-30 for 279 a night, plus the 75 gift card. With AAA it was 323 a night.
Hope you get what you want!
Rustykan

I forgot to post the pricing we fot. I had YC, Water view for AAA 473.62 per night and got the same with AP rate for 433.12 per night (which is 360 per night plus tax apparently.) I also got the $75 dining card. So not a huge savings but if you count in the dining card it's over $200 and that's better than nothing!

I have been unable to get the Disney visa discount for the Beach Club for our stay 11/25-12/2 BUMMER!

Thanks everyone but YUK these rates don't sound good at all. We went in July with an AP rate of $194.50. What's the deal? I may be ignorant about all this because I haven't had time to study the new resort rates/rules for 2008 but I thought that was 2008 - this is 2007. These rates sound like rack, or almost.

Do you think they are taking away our good rates permanently or is it just this time of year. I'm sort of confused now. :confused3

If it gets to the point where we can't stay deluxe, I doubt we will go as often or renew our AP's. I just don't enjoy the moderates anymore.

OR - it'll be the Swan or Dolphin for us - I forgot about that.

Any insight into this would be appreciated.

PamNC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter