Anyone get the Romance Package??

scooz2

Earning My Ears
My soon to be in-laws booked our honeymoon in WDW and got us the romance package. I am calling the reserve our horse and carriage ride and massage. I was just wondering though, what the "signature dinner" is and if anyone has recommendations for that???

Also, any advice in general for this package or just celebrating your honeymoon in WDW in general?? We will be staying in an one bedrm villa at Old Key West over May 30-Jun 6. Sooooo excited!!!!!

I know there is a site on the internet that list all the "Signature" resturants that you may choose from for your meal. These are usually the nicer sit down resturants. (if I can find it I'll let you know)

Thats really nice that your in-laws are adding the romance plan to your package but I would like to ask other Disers out there if they think this package is really worth it? I believe it is $149 per person. Thats almost $300. Now I know the Carriage ride is only $30. And the dinner can get pretty pricey, (I believe there are certain meals that you have to order from the menus, If I am wrong on this someone please correct me. ) For the other feature you can choose, golf, Cir de Sole, or couples massage. I don't know, maybe if you really had your heart set on going to Circ De sole this would be a good plan. (I know the circ ticket are expensive). Anyone else have any opinions on the romance plan add on. Do you think it is worth it or not? Just Curious.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and honeymoon! I bet you're excited. Unfortunately, I don't have any answers to your questions about the honeymoon package--I just wanted to second what Merandab posted about the cost of the romance package. We had our honeymoon in Disney this past August and found that the romance package costs a lot more than booking things individually. We booked the Fairytale package as it was called this past summer (7 nights for the price of 4) at AKL, and that saved us tons! The romance package, for us, was not worth the extra costand you can save money by booking the trip components that you want to have individually. Just wanted to let you know in case you wanted to pass that info along to your in-laws. Whatever you decide to do, you will have a wonderful time. We have been to Disney a few times before we got married, so for our honeymoon, we did something we normally didn't get to do in Disny--RELAX! We spent the mornings and afternoons doing recreation things, hanging out in the pool, slept in, and at night, we went to the parks and pleasure island. It was a nice change of pace for us. Enjoy!!!

:earsgirl: If your budget allows you to I would suggest a dinner at Victoria and Alberts in the Grand Floridian hotel. It cost us about 350$ for the two of us..but it was worth it for our honeymoon. It was super special and romantic.

Congrats on your wedding and Honeymoon. Disney is a GREAT place for honeymooners. Oh..tell EVERYONE you meet that you are on your honeymoon. We got tons of free stuff.

in the past Victoria and alberts was on the list of choices for your dinner. If it still is PICK IT!!! It will by far be the best for the money.

DF and I decided the package wasn't worth it, b/c we'd rather spend the money on tours or other things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter