Anyone get the Late Summer Savings Discount Code for Deluxe?

rngclick

Mouseketeer
What price are you getting for the Late Summer Savings discount code for August for a deluxe? I tried them for the Polynesian and got price for 3 days for $1009 but these codes should get $189 (from what I've read). :confused3

Anyone getting a better price?

Tried the same thing tonight after finding out all the Mods were booked that we wanted and the rate ended up being over $240 a night at Wilderness. I couldn't find anything for the $189 rate. I'm starting to think Disney is just messing with us all and opening up a couple "discounted" rooms and then saying...oh well they are all booked gotta pay the upgraded price!"

That $189 is the lead-in rate for standard rooms at the Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom Lodge. It does not add the 12.5% tax per night........The other deluxe resorts and other room types at the WL/AKL will be more.....

I'm guessing this is a PIN code - from what I've seen from other guests who have received this offer the Polynesian is not priced at $189 per night, it's for a standard room at AKL and Wilderness.

As with any promotion the from $189 a night refers to your cheapest catagory/Standard at your least expensive Deluxe Resort which are AKL and WL, the other Deluxe Resorts and or catagories increase in cost as you move up the scale, Epcot Resorts, YC/BC/BW and at the top of the ladder your MK Resorts CR/Poly/GF.

It is quite common to recieve a pin and the cheapest catagory of room is not available at a particular resort.

$1009 sounds like a pretty good price for the Poly

I rechecked my TA site for the rules on the Late Summer Room offer. According to my site, the $189 is for AKL and WL. This would most likely apply to the standard views. There is a $209 listed as well for SS and OKW. These prices exclude suites. Moderates are at $129 and Values at $69. Additionally, these rates are for Sunday-Thurs, additionally rates for Fri-Sat. Also, additional costs apply for 3rd/4th adults in room. Unfortunately, there is no mention of the Poly. Hope this helps. :goodvibes

If you read the print, it says for WL & AKL for deluxe category. I managed to get a 35% off BC for Aug, they had a discount earlier in the year. Guess with this new discount, they're just filling what hasn't been booked. Which goes with the rumors that WDW is releasing the bigger discounts early, then filling in with smaller discounts later.

I just called Disney. We booked the BWI Deluxe at 35% off in the spring. The new late summer offer is less percent off and would have cost us around $270 more.

It is still a good deal for those who have not been able to book yet but not as good as the Spring offer.

This was such a last minute trip that I didn't have all the details. I've booked POR for 8/14-08/17 but thought I'd take a chance on the Poly if I could get the $189 rate. But hey, Disney is Disney, right? Anywhere in the World is better than nothing!

Thanks for setting me straight. :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter