Anyone get in the Budweiser House Party

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by marshallandcartersmo, Jun 20, 2011.

1. marshallandcartersmo

marshallandcartersmo DIS Veteran

I did!!

I have a question about the waivers our guests are supposed to sign....my guests won't do that! No way! Most are very particular about privacy...wonder if I should contact House Party & let them know?? :confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. LovableGluttons

LovableGluttons See Ya REAL Soon!

Yes! I would contact House Party to tell them. My guests didn'tmind. We have a new smoker, are providing the beverages and fireworks, and my guests are providing the side dishes and dessert.

4. dbogen

dbogen Your wish is my command!

I got in! Did you actually get the waver yet? What does it say? I am actually thinking of combining the Budweiser party with my sons Graduation party, why have to clean the house 2 weeks in a row for company.

Now I am worried.:eek:

5. Jen_in_NH

Jen_in_NH <font color=deeppink>waffles and snow seem to go t

I got the party, but haven't seen the waiver yet. I'm hoping it's not too bad, since the party's already planned :)

6. marshallandcartersmo

marshallandcartersmo DIS Veteran

I was looking around on their site & found a print off form for a waiver to "fax or e-mail in"....which means if it's e-mailed they'd have all my friends e-mail addresses.....I suppose it could be faxed, but they won't do that either. :headache:

I guess I'll wait until the package comes & go from there...if there's not one in the package maybe it isn't needed???