Anyone get free dining after October 3rd?

ShellyLynn3630

DIS Veteran
Will somone chime in here and let us know whether or not if you check in on October 3rd can you get free dining for the length of you stay. Theres a poster below who seems to think they can't and I am not real sure. Lets help this disser out.

Yes, if you check in ON or before Oct 3, you can get free dining for your entire length of stay (up to 10 or 14 nights, I think).

Yep, if you check in on Oct. 3, you get free dining for the length of your stay. Up to...10 nights, I think, or maybe it was 14, can't remember. I ran it through the website when I was pricing vacations but we decided not to go then, still too hot!).

Yes, I was able to get it for my stay Oct 1 - 7th at All Star Music suite

Laurie

Will somone chime in here and let us know whether or not if you check in on October 3rd can you get free dining for the length of you stay. Theres a poster below who seems to think they can't and I am not real sure. Lets help this disser out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter