Anyone get express passes for June 2008?

disneygal55

DIS Veteran
We are planing a trip for the middle of June 2009 and can't find the cost of express pass tickets for this time. We thought of staying onsite but there are six of us and we need to book two rooms ($660/nite at the Royal Pacific!)
Has anyone purchased one or two park express passes for last June so that we can get a estimate of what it might cost us for one day? Thanks.

We are planing a trip for the middle of June 2009 and can't find the cost of express pass tickets for this time. We thought of staying onsite but there are six of us and we need to book two rooms ($660/nite at the Royal Pacific!)
Has anyone purchased one or two park express passes for last June so that we can get a estimate of what it might cost us for one day? Thanks.
The prices for the EP are all over the board so use $19.99 to $39.99 as a guide for the one park pass. I would never recommend buying the EP before you go unless you're going at Christmas or spring break. You can purchase them at either park should you feel the lines are getting too long for you.

The prices for the EP are all over the board so use $19.99 to $39.99 as a guide for the one park pass. I would never recommend buying the EP before you go unless you're going at Christmas or spring break. You can purchase them at either park should you feel the lines are getting too long for you.

::yes:: ::yes::

Thanks Metro West. We usually go early so IOA is no problem but the lines at Universal Studios have been pretty long during some past visits. My son was at IOA and US last month and he said that the lines were horrible. I think that you're right...we'll just play it by ear. Is the middle of June usually crowded?

Thanks Metro West. We usually go early so IOA is no problem but the lines at Universal Studios have been pretty long during some past visits. My son was at IOA and US last month and he said that the lines were horrible. I think that you're right...we'll just play it by ear. Is the middle of June usually crowded?
Most of the summer is pretty crowded and hot! Try to get there at opening and do the bigger attractions first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter