• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone get Cruise Docs for 2/22 yet?

Did you book air through DCL? That may be delaying your docs. Call DCL or your TA and inquire.

BTW I am from VT, too. We booked air through DCL and are leaving from Manchester. We do not have docs yet for the 3/6 Magic so I don't even know when our flight leaves yet.

Good Luck.

Denae

We live in Plattsburgh,NY and will be flying out of Burlington,VT for the 2-28 Magic. We also have not heard anything about our flights which were booked through DCL--so I called DCL on Tues. and they said that the flight info isn't released until 30 days prior to the cruise, at the earliest, and our docs would be sent 14-21 days prior to the sail date!!:mad:

It's hard to read about other cruisers receiving their docs while you are still waiting!!

Hope for good travel weather for both of us!!:sunny:

thanks for the updates..keep 'em coming.. We booked cruise only through DU (the 30 days before flight info has always scared me as the burlington airport is so busy at vacation time :).

Nice to know someone has documents for the 2/22 cruise.. interesting that they can't get them all out in 2 weeks though (and my understanding is that with DU ours come directly from DCL). Hmmmm.....

We're cruising 2/22 and haven't gotten ours yet, either. Can't wait! See you all on board!!!!!

We rcd. ours 2 weeks ago today, but I've seen posts from others that they're still waiting also.
Another note, I just went on to the DCL site and checked out our dates (2/22 4day Wonder) and they're no longer taking ressies for kids (I put in 13 and 15yr olds), so it looks like it must be pretty full (of kids, anyways!)
See you on board!

We're still waiting for the 2-22-04 Cruise docs too . We also booked through DU. I called Disney Cruise Line yesterday & they said they were sent out 2 Day UPS on Wed. When we called DU on Monday they told us they weren't even printed up yet. I've found out that most of the Travel agents have the docs mailed to them & then to their clients, but DU doesn't deal with the docs, they have them sent directly from Disney. Could be the reason for the delay but it doesn't make sense...hopefully they should be here soon!!!:confused: Cathie

I phoned DCL yesterday to inquire about the possibility of upgrading to a verandah on the 2-22 cruise, and was told the ship is completely full. I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask how much an upgrade would cost, but we'll be happy with our secret porthole instaed.

We got ours today, too, guess I just had to post a thread asking !! :)

I went online to look at the cruise as well to see what the price is now and there was no listing for our cruise to choose from for feb 2004 (disney cruise line site reservations). Had cruises before and after, but not ours.. so REALLY full sounds like (I also went to expedia and they had a call the agent for our cruise as well :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter