• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone get code BAP at Pop?

Well, thumbs up sort of! I just called tonight to ask about BAP and was told they only had ASSports for my dates of 10/8-10/12. Our dates unfortunately aren't flexible as we're coming on the 5th for a work seminar for DH. I already booked ASMovies with the BAT code for around $70 a night which I'm thrilled with. I think we would prefer Movies as our boys are 4 and 18 mos. and the theming would really be great for them. I turned down the ASSports for $55 a night(hope I don't regret it! ) but I wanted to let people know that it is available for that time-frame. The CM told me to definitely keep calling to see if something opens up with the BAP code so that's what I'll do. I just wanted to pass on the info.!
~Leslie

10/5-10/12/04 off-site & ASMovies
5/21-5/28/04 Contemporary Resort
5/01 Dolphin
Several wonderful and memorable on-site stays as a child!:earsgirl:

I called this morning about BAP and they had it for my dates oct 16-24 at Pop but they said its a discount for only Mcdonalds EMPLOYEES so i felt dirty and didnt change my res was the disney rep wrong or is this discount for MCD's employees only?:(

Originally posted by MrsJackSparrow
I've already called three times today, almost a record for me! LOL! Last CM said nothing was available for my dates but he could check another resort. He also said feel free to keep checking, so I guess I'll just do that. Thank goodness for the 800 number!

I did not know there was an 800 number. Please someone tell me what it is. My husband was on the phone for over an hour to get candle light processional reservations. Our time to start making Priority seating is Sept 27 2004. I would love to have that number!!!!
Thanks?

Does it work for PS?

Thanks a million!! I might even have to call down there today. That number will really come in handy!!
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the toll free numbers were only for AP holders or travel agents and that CR will ask? Has this changed?? :)

BaciBecky I thought the toll free numbers were only for AP holders or travel agents and that CR will ask? Has this changed??

I always use the 800# and have never been asked or had any problems.

cstraub,
If you are going to make CRT & PSB ressies I don't know that I would use this #, because it have a recording about the hurricane and I think it takes longer getting in than if you call 407-wdw-dine. Someone else may could tell you better, but I would hate for you to miss out on this. Maybe check on the restaraunt forum.

Originally posted by SaneB4DVplanning
I called this morning about BAP and they had it for my dates oct 16-24 at Pop but they said its a discount for only Mcdonalds EMPLOYEES so i felt dirty and didnt change my res was the disney rep wrong or is this discount for MCD's employees only?:(

When I called again yesterdat the CM mentioned that it was for McDonalds Employees.

When I used the BAP code last week the CM never mentioned this at all. It is an offer from McDonalds. The lady who originally posted it said she got a flyer in McDonalds and my mom said she got something about it on her box of chicken selects this weekend. Funny how different CMs tell you different things. As far as I know it's a general public code with very limited availability.

Tracy

BAP is not the code for McDonald's employees, it is just the promotional tie in for the Magical Gatherings they are doing right now.... they do have other codes specifically for McD's employees

Originally posted by SaneB4DVplanning

The CM you spoke with was CLEARLY mistaken. McDonald's locations have a cardboard sign up with leaflets for customers to take. That is what I took which is what I started this thread about in the first place.

MrsJackSparrow ,

Were you able to call back and check for your ressie for all days except the 9th that ash&abby's mom posted about? Just curious if you were able to apply code.

:( No, still no luck with that. I am so happy for everyone that was able to get in on the good rate, though! ::yes:: Just hope it falls into place for me on one of these calls . . .:hyper:

MrsJackSparrow,

Did you ask them to check day by day? I don't understand why you could not book all your days except the 9th. Online they were available.

Originally posted by ash&abby'smom
BaciBecky I thought the toll free numbers were only for AP holders or travel agents and that CR will ask? Has this changed??

I always use the 800# and have never been asked or had any problems.

cstraub,
If you are going to make CRT & PSB ressies I don't know that I would use this #, because it have a recording about the hurricane and I think it takes longer getting in than if you call 407-wdw-dine. Someone else may could tell you better, but I would hate for you to miss out on this. Maybe check on the restaraunt forum.

Thank you for your info about the 800 number!! I statr PSing in 6 more days!! Wish me luck!!

I guess I am going to answer my own question :rolleyes: I called for the weekend 10/22 -10/24 and was told there were no moderates available with the AP, BAP or BAS. UGH!! I had originally booked POR with the AP and DH forgot to call back and guarantee it so there went my reservation. The wonderful CM encouraged me to call back. I currently have a King room at rack! :(

I hope you all have better luck.

Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter