Anyone get an AP rate on BC/YC last October?

jenjersnap

yadda yadda yadda
I am just curious whether the proximity to the F&W Festival pretty much shut out discounts at those resorts in the past. DH is so set on one of them for our October trip but I can't justify rack rates just cos he lusts for Stormalong Bay! :bitelip: So, anyway, if you scored an AP or other discount at one of those hotels during that time period last year, can you let me know. Thanks so much!

we got an AP rate for the BC last october. we went the first week and we stayed concierge. we started out with a rate on a deluxe room and then changed it to a standard concierge room.
so ... i know the discounts are out there :) ;
HTH!
sarah

We stayed at the YC last Nov (I know, not Oct, but it was still F&W festival) and we got $250/night for Concierge. That was a military rate. But our AP rate would only have been a about $30 more per night. Hope you get your rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter