Anyone get a PIN recently?

twoplustwins

DIS Veteran
seems like it has been awhile since anyone posted about getting a new PIN.

I tried to use the 20/30/40 and the Monster PIN, but they did not have availability for my dates/resort.

DH and I both got the Monster PIN today. What's odd about that is that we both received it back when it was first being sent out...and we applied it to our existing reservations at that time.:confused3

Got another pin today...40% off everything. Too bad I'm not planning a trip 'till February of 2011! :lmao: That said, I checked it out and could have booked at CSR (my mod resort of choice) for about $92 a night!

I seem to get them right after I price out a trip AND fill out the exit survey when I log off without booking a trip! Fingers and toes crossed that I'm this lucky when it comes time to book my trip.

Got the Monster again this evening.

Already used it when I got it back in early June...

I, too received this one about a month ago. Same name, so, I don't know why we are getting it more than once.

I got 3 of the monster pin's about a month ago. I got 40 percent off for a week in november.

I got the monster pin just today. It saves us just a bit on a few nights at the beginning of our trip. We are going that week leading up to Columbus Day which I never thought was a super big holiday but apparently it's big enough to black out that week. I'm excited!

when you get these pins...are they emailed or snail mailed? I'm hoping to get one for our honeymoon in November....would be really nice! :) Here's hoping! And for all of you who already booked...have a GREAT trip! :)

I got the Monster one today in both e-mail addresses. I had gotten it a couple months ago but didn't use it. They sent again? I'd LOVE a cruise PIN - do they have those? I want to take 7 yo ds on cruise in October.

chrissy-

i've always gotten them via email. i also received the monster of a deal pin code twice. i was booked on a free dining bounceback, but I saved a tiny bit with the resort 40% off and switched.

I got the Monster one today in both e-mail addresses. I had gotten it a couple months ago but didn't use it. They sent again? I'd LOVE a cruise PIN - do they have those? I want to take 7 yo ds on cruise in October.

I also got the Monster pin again today. Had received it a few weeks ago (both email and snail mail). I also got a cruise pin email today for 15% off cruise rates for Jan 2011 - April 2011. We took a Disney cruise a few years ago so don't know if that's why I got it. So there are cruise pins out there.:flower3:

I got the Monster pin again yesterday; it was sent to both of my email accounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter