• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone from VA, planning their Disney Wedding?

JameysGirl57

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone, I am from VA and was wondering if anyone else out there from VA was planning a WDW wedding?

I am from VA and I am planning a vow renewal if that counts.

Well more like getting my ideas together and researching, because we don't know exactly when we are going to renew but we've decided for sure that we will be renewing within 3 years.

Hey everyone, I am from VA and was wondering if anyone else out there from VA was planning a WDW wedding?

Hey Neighbor!!!

I'm in Hampton! :wave:

I'm not planning anymore, my wedding was nearly three years ago, but I still hang around a bit;)

I am from VA and I am planning a vow renewal if that counts.

Well more like getting my ideas together and researching, because we don't know exactly when we are going to renew but we've decided for sure that we will be renewing within 3 years.

Of course this counts! Where abouts in VA are you from?

I'm from VA, but the other side of the state. I did have a Disney wedding (12/21/06) and I can honestly say it was the most romantic thing we have ever done. You will absolutely NOT regret it for a single second!! :wizard:

I don't post much here but I am in Sterling, which is about 45 min from DC. Hello neighbors. I am still tossing around the Disney Wedding, if we don't do a Disney Wedding, then I am gonna do a Disney Themed wedding here at home and deffinately do a Disney Honeymoon. Just wanted to say hi neighbors. I do a lot of lurking to get ideas but I do not post much.

I'm in Williamsburg! We're hoping to start the planning soon, just waiting on his navy schedule to come through (arg!).

Well I'm not sure I really count b/c #1 I'm done with the wedding planning b/c I just had my wedding and #2 I'm not actually in Va anymore but I am from there!!! I grew up in York County :) So I was close to many of the places you girls live. I miss VA so much..I actually want to move back there some day soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter