Anyone from toronto area drive I75 from wdw to toronto area

Can't give an accurate account since it's been many moons since we did that trek but i did notice just last week that our library has a copy of the book that describes the entire Route along I-75 in detail. Might be worth a look??

Google maps lists Lexington, KY at about 12 hours from Orlando. Knoxville, TN would be about 10 hours away.

We have done this drive....stopped in Lexington and then next night in Macon Georgia...kids were small did 2 night stop over. Both places are fine and nothing is too far off highway on the I -75. Think we stayed in a Marriott...free breakfast..

We stay at the Baymont Inn & Suites at Corbin, KY
174 Adams Road
Corbin, KY 40701 US

Phone: 1-606-523-9040

This may be farther than you want to drive but I usually stop in Macon, GA on the first night. I'm excited to be going so more amiable to a longer drive on the first day. The Holiday Inn express is just of the I-75. On the way back I usually stop in Knoxville which I think is more the halfway point.

We stayed just north of Atlanta in Adairsville. It was about 16 hrs from Barrie, we left at 10 pm and stopped the next day in Adairsville at a Hampton Inn & Suites. It was a great place with an indoor saltwater pool and complimentary hot breakfast in the morning. The cost was $89 using a CAA discount. It left a nice 7 hr drive to WDW the next morning.

http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/ho...s-adairsville-calhoun-area-RMGAVHX/index.html

I've only driven this route straight through, but I would say Knoxville would be my first choice for an overnight stop... though if you can break up the trip so you're driving through KY and TN during the daylight hours it makes for a more scenic drive, I always seem to end up there in the dark though lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter