Anyone from Florida? help.

bscs

Mouseketeer
We are arriving on a Sunday by the time we are at WH it will be about 5-6pm Will the grocery stores still be open?
Also I heard that they don't sell alcohol on Sundays. Do they only sell at liquor stores? My dad will want a beer what's our best bet is it just go out to a restaurant that night then buy some the next day & Where ?

The grocery stores generally stay open until 10-11 pm. They sell beer and wine in teh grocery stores, but not before 11:00 am on Sundays. Many liquor stores are also open on Sundays, again, not before 11:00 am.

There might be some dry towns, but not near WDW.

The grocery stores generally stay open until 10-11 pm. They sell beer and wine in teh grocery stores, but not before 11:00 am on Sundays. Many liquor stores are also open on Sundays, again, not before 11:00 am.

There might be some dry towns, but not near WDW.

Do the grocery stores actually close? I am just surprised because I live in a small town (32,000) and we have four grocery stores -- all chains -- and all of them are open 24 hours. It would never occur to me that the stores in the DIsney area might close earlier.

Liz

There are indeed some 24-hr stores such as Super Wal-Mart and others but a lot of the grocery stores do close down. For instance, all Publix stores that I'm aware of close at 10pm. The Super Target near me closes at 10pm.

BobK/Orlando

I asked this because,
Were I live there is only one grocery store and it closes at 6pm on Sundays.
There isn't another for 25 miles. :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter