Anyone from central Virginia been on the eastern?

Tonya2

Earning My Ears
We are from the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia and I was just wondering if there is anyone out there from our area that has been on the 7 day eastern cruise that would be willing to communicate by email and share some tips and maybe some photos. Thanks!!

Hi Tonya,

I live in Harrisonburg but grew up in Waynesboro. We aren't going on the cruise until next year but just wanted to say hello. Hope you enjoy your trip.

Pat

Hi, I am from Yorktown and recently went on the Eastern 7-day cruise during just about the only week in August that did not have a hurricane. Loved it and have about 300 pictures. PM me.l

I live in Michigan but am working on a project for my office in Staunton. We stay in Harrisonburg when we are there. PM with any specific questions - we have done the eastern 4 times on the Magic.

Wow - Stuart's Draft - I have friends from Buena Vista! We live near Fredericksburg and were on the Eastern on DCL in December 2001. It was wonderful! We had never taken the kids on a cruise before and it was so much fun. DCL is very nice - we had only cruised on Norwegian Cruise Line before. We liked it so much that since then we went on the Western in Feb. 2003 (talked my parents into coming along) and now are looking at booking another one for next year!

Hi Tonya,

I live in Fredericksburg Va, You can send me a private message and we can exchange email address.

We have been on two Disney Cruises. We did the 4- night eastern in 2000 and we did the 7-night eastern Dec 03 I have lots of wonderful pictures. The one thing I recommend is bring your kids Christmas outfits. The ship has a beautiful Christmas tree great for taking Christmas pictures.

I just booked our third Disney cruise for June 24 06.

I'm doing the Disney Happy Dance

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Susan

Hey you guys form Fredricksburg!! I live in Stafford. We have been on two 7 day cruises, one Eastern, and one Western. Our next one is the August 20th Repo cruise.
Tonya2- PM me with any questions you might have!!

MY son lives in Fredericksburg and we live in VA Beach. We all went on an eastern Nov 02 and last December and are leaving for a 7 day eastern in 2 weeks on DIsney. If you need some specific info feel free to pm. They are right about the ship. It is decorated beautiful for the holiday.

Hi Tonya! We live in Loudoun County and will be sailing on the Magic-Eastern next March during our school's Spring break. Love your neck of the woods - canoeing on the Shenandoah out of Luray, canoeing on the Maury out of Buena Vista and Lexington, scout camp down in Goshen, etc. Plus we'll be out your way in Harrisonburg in November to watch your defending national champion :worship: Delaware Blue Hens :cheer2: apply the whooping stick ::yes:: to the JMU football team :scared1:.

Well, I'm not really from CENTRAL VA as I live in Ridgeway (just south of Martinsville) and I'm awaiting my first-ever Eastern cruise in a few more weeks...but I thought I'd tag along! ;)

:p IVY :p

Well, I'm from Yorktown and we did the Eastern 7 day last May. Let me know if you have any questions! Glad to see so many Virginians on this board!

I was behind a car with the ifotobonz license plate the other day--could that be you? If so, small world!

Thanks to all the great Virginian's out there! I will sending out some questions thru PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter