Anyone for May 09????

We will be visiting May 23 thru May 30, staying offsite at Mystic Dunes Resort. Celebrating my daughters 13th b-day.

Unfortunately, we had some issues come up and had to postpone our trip until November/December :sad1:But then yesterday I was sitting at work looking at my bank account (I work at the bank ;)) and I decided I COULD swing a short trip in the beginning of June! So while I'll miss all of you Mayers, I'll still get my Disney fix in before the winter.

Just a thought but we have all been planning tgether for a while so when we get back use this thread to link the rest of us to your TRs if you do them and if not for others to follow along !!

Just a thought but we have all been planning tgether for a while so when we get back use this thread to link the rest of us to your TRs if you do them and if not for others to follow along !!

Great idea, Rosie. I had so much fun doing our trip report last year that I know I will definitely be doing another this year. I'll be sure to post a link on this thread. :thumbsup2

I finally have all the days in order for May. I kept worrying about the ADR's but I got up early today and did the first 2 days. I am still sad not to be going May 17 but that is the week of finals for my DS. I am already making him take 3 in one day instead of 2 so we can leave on May 22 :scared1: Hope everyone is having a good weekend :)

May 12-18!! And, we're staying at the Polly!

Minnie Mouth I will add yu to the list !! Do you know about the huge Dis Meet on the 17th at Epcot ???
Great idea, Rosie. I had so much fun doing our trip report last year that I know I will definitely be doing another this year. I'll be sure to post a link on this thread. :thumbsup2

Alan I knew I could count on you !! I am going o bribe , cryat whatever to get my DD to post my pix to my photobucket then can handle it from there !!

Unfortunately, we had some issues come up and had to postpone our trip until November/December :sad1:But then yesterday I was sitting at work looking at my bank account (I work at the bank ;)) and I decided I COULD swing a short trip in the beginning of June! So while I'll miss all of you Mayers, I'll still get my Disney fix in before the winter.

Now, that's kinda scary:scared1: You work at a bank, you're looking at your bank account and you suddenly decide you can go to Disney? ;) Are you sure you were looking at your account?:laughing: Just kidding! That sounded too funny to let it go by!!!!! Exactly like something I would say! :lmao:

You can put me as a maybe for the Pool meet Rosie, that is our first DHS day so we may take a mid-day break as we will be staying late for Fantasmic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter