Anyone for Maine?

Well, I know of one DVCer from Portland on these boards, but she's participating in Mousefest so she couldn't check in right now.

Part time Mainer here :wave2: Mt. Desert Island - specifically Southwest Harbor.

I thought you were asking if anyone wanted to GO to Maine right now! :rotfl2: With that snowstorm on its way, I would say--no thanks! I already have more than enough snow from that snowstorm. :moped:

Full time Mainer!
We live in a little town called Dayton but I work in Portland.
Wasn't the snow pretty this morning????
Can we be all done for the winter now????? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Life long Mainer (Portland) reporting in. But only until we finalize our retirement date. Then it will be New Hampshire for 8 or 9 months each year and OKW for 3 or 4 months. We can't wait.

By the way Leeann, here in Portland we got just a dusting. Most of it has melted already.

Hi from Kennebunkport! :wave2:

Beautiful, bright, and sunny now...snow only lasted for an hour or so with no accumulation.

Just brought a summer house in the Auburn Colony South Harpswell, ME. I hope it doesn't cut into my Disney trips.

Checking in from Portland! :wave2:

That dusting was plenty enough of snow for me for the rest of Winter...it was pretty, but I'm glad it's melting now. :sunny:

We are part timers from Kennebunk Beach. We just closed up our house today. Hello across the river to 3DisneyKids.

HBC

Okay, I have to say I'm loving the warm weather too, but it's almost Christmas! Time for some snow already! This is the only time of year I actually like having snow. Which is why in February we'll be off to Disney to escape the cold! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter