Anyone for HHI 2011? Roll call time!

Thanks for the good luck. I'll try to remember to post about the marked miles. If you don't see anything please PM me!! I have never done anything like this before so if the markers are easy for me to find or see then they were well marked :)

Check your PMs.

We will be there 8/5 - 8/12/2011, booked 2bdrm. This will be our 4th trip...the kids love it!!! and so do I.

I can't remember if I've already posted, but we'll be there July 23. It's our first DVC trip away from WDW. Can't wait!

We will hopefully be there 9/3-9/5. Since it's a holiday weekend and I can't book til 7 mo out we shall see. Fingers Crossed :goodvibes

Updated again, 1/27. Eeyore's#1Fan, good luck. Only another week until you'll find out for sure?

Simba's Mom,

Just wanted to update you. We had to change our dates for HHI. We will now be there from Apr. 28-May 2.

Simba's Mom,

Just wanted to update you. We had to change our dates for HHI. We will now be there from Apr. 28-May 2.

Got it! Now you'll get there the day after we leave. Seems this isn't the first time we've just missed each other at HHI.

Bump! Hey, KarenB, be sure to tell us how the race went.

We are going Sept 7-15. Never been there. Hope there's still stuff to do, even though it's off season.

We are going Sept 7-15. Never been there. Hope there's still stuff to do, even though it's off season.

Hi,
The island will still be hoppin through Sept.
No fireworks but there will be plenty of activities.
Great time to book a dolphin cruise.
You'll have a blast!

Just counting down the days to our 7 month window. But we hope to visit Oct 4th to 7th after doing the WBTA on the Magic.

Updated thru 2/13.
Two more months til our first 2011 visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter