• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone for August 2012?

twinklebug

Home is where the heart is.
... or are we the only nuts who love it then?

My 2 kiddos and I will be at AKV for 3 nights, switching to VWL, Aug 13-23. Great way to say hello to a new school year. Here's hoping the hurricane season is as low as they are predicting. We have passes, but I'm looking forward to lots of bumming around! :goodvibes

We're headed Aug 21-29. Love the scorchin', blisterin' beautiful Aug. sun :)
BCV for 5 nights, BLT for 3 nights :goodvibes CANNOT wait!

My DH and I will be at Kidani 8/12-8/19. We had some airplane miles to burn and booked our trip last month. :)

We are always in the world or on DCL the last week of August into Labor Day weekend. Count us in at AKV this trip 8/25 to 9/2.

Well be at AKV 8/10-8/14 & BLT 8/14-8/17:cool1:We've done August 2x already. Very hot but not unbearable.

We'll be at BWV August 12th-21st - but slipping over to U / IoA in the middle of the trip on the 16th & 17th to spend 1 night at the HRH and explore the dark side for a couple of days. This will be our first time going over there. DS will be 15 so we thought it was time to branch out. I booked 1 night there just to get their on site perks of early entry & express pass. We've done several trips in August so we know the triple H's well - it's just like being at home.

That is when we went to WDW - usually end of August. I would go again if I needed to (when traveling with someone else who has school age children). My youngest in college and dh and I have started to take solo trips so not much need to go during school off times.

We going in August too! BCV August 17-25. We have kids in school so August works best for us.

Count us in, August 16-23rd...taking good friends of ours, staying in a 2 bdrm at AKL Kidani :cool1:

We will be there August 6-9 at AKV then August 9-13 at BLT. We have done August numerous times. We love it. Taking Mom, her GF, my son
(12) and grandson (5).

Looking forward to returning to home resort BCV for the first time since 2010, Aug 11 to Aug 19.

We are at WDW in August too, our first ever stay at BCV (24th-30th) :thumbsup2

We have done August numerous times, lower points = longer stay. We will be back this year 9-16th OKW. Love it!

We'll be at BLT Aug 4-11! Love the heat...pools, waterparks, tans! We don't mind it at all :)

We will be at BLT Aug. 12 - 17 with the grandchildren. Our DGD 10 loves this resort!

We have always gone in August, since our first trip in 2001. Now that the kids are in high school we have little choice but to travel in August. We are doing a three-way split this August - 5 days at VB, 5 days at Kidani Village and 3 days at BLT (with dining plan!). I live in New England so I like to absorb August's heat into my marrow so that I can get through the long, cold winter.

We'll be staying in BLT (for the 1st time!!! :banana:) near the end of August. I swore I'd never go in August again because of the heat and humidity, but heck, why not, right? Simply cannot wait!

We are booked for August 20-27 at Kidani (our favorite DVC). Late August so far has been our favorite time to go.

We tend to go end of August due to the kids school holiday.

We are in a 2br at Kidani between 16 and 24th and then we move to BWV until the 31st. Can't wait.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter