anyone flying on vs027 on the 27th

wildwood

DIS Veteran
Hello everyoe just thought i would see if any other disers will be on the 1pm flight to orlando on the 27th because I will be:banana: there wishing for the nine hour flight to go as quickly as possible , happy holidays to any one going away soon

Howdy!!

yes we're also going on the 27th, but on the 10am flight from Manchester :cool1: whoohoo!!!

forgot to say with all the happenings - wildwood - thanks so much for posting about Crown Currency - if it wasn't for you posting and me checking DIS regularly (because I'm getting the holiday feeling :goodvibes ) we would still be expecting our dollars to be delivered on monday!!

just to let you know (if you didn't already) we're part of a pro-active group who are looking into getting some legal advice to sort the whole mess out. detauils to follow on the facebook site!! if you're not a member - join up! the more the better!

hope you have an awesome hols!! :thumbsup2

We fly on the 27th too, but LGW to Tampa with BA at 12:25. We should get a convoy going in the sky ;)

Hiya
We're on the 13:45 from Man on the 28th (don't know flight code haha)
Am now too excited
Ali

P.S Happy hols to everyone, where you all staying?

Howdy!!

yes we're also going on the 27th, but on the 10am flight from Manchester :cool1: whoohoo!!!

forgot to say with all the happenings - wildwood - thanks so much for posting about Crown Currency - if it wasn't for you posting and me checking DIS regularly (because I'm getting the holiday feeling :goodvibes ) we would still be expecting our dollars to be delivered on monday!!

just to let you know (if you didn't already) we're part of a pro-active group who are looking into getting some legal advice to sort the whole mess out. detauils to follow on the facebook site!! if you're not a member - join up! the more the better!

hope you have an awesome hols!! :thumbsup2

your very welcome I am just sorry it was not a post to say how happy I was with them , as soon as I rellasied what might have happened the first people I thought about where my fellow Disers and I wanted to stop any one else booking with them . I think it is going to be a very long wait to see if we can recope our money if any and I wish everyone invloved luck and I hope it does not ruin any magical moments in Florida .

Hope everyone on the 27th/28th have a safe flight and maybe we will bump into each other in Disney I will have my lime green mickey head on so say hi :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter