Anyone flown with hair colour kit?

I am away from home 5.5 weeks. I wasn't going to dye my hair on the ship and I was going to bring my own towel from home and do it in Barcelona at the condo we are renting.

I won't need to touch up yet on the ship, but afterwards.

I like the idea of putting it in a container.:)

Ahh, makes a lot more sense. I was wondering why you would need to do that on just a 12 day cruise. I think maybe if you just get a small kit, put it all in ziploc and then put it in a tupperware container, you'd probably be safe... And also, put it in your checked-in suitcase, labeled well.

If it were me (I've been coloring my hair since I was 12), I would do it the week I was leaving and then if it got too terrible, I would wear hats towards the end of the vacay...

Wrap the bottle in a wash cloth or paper towels before putting it into ziploc bags. If it does leak, you'll need something that will absorb the liquid and keep it in the bag in case the bag leaks. Good luck.

I like the cloth idea! I am taking an old towel with me to use so I can wrap that around the plastic bags as well.

All good ideas. I will also look out for tween, but my root touch ups match my hair perfectly!

Go to Sally's beauty supply. There is a nifty tube kinda like a large lipstick called "tween". You run it under water and then color your hair like a crayon. It is a miracle. Go get it! It is a solid and a lifesaver!!!

That's a great idea. Who wants to fuss for 30 minutes while on vacation? I know they have hair mascara and markers here. I googled tween and it popped up on Walmart.ca http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/roux-tween-time-medium-brown/6000044722799 if they have it Shopper will probably have it too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter