• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone flown US Airways lately??

kntheboys

Earning My Ears
My flight itinerary lists no meals served, but last year when we flew American, they had a deli bag and in flight beverage service. I'm wondering if there is ANY food on my flight with US Airways on Thursday? We are flying MPLS-Philly and Philly to MCO.

I need to know just how many snacks I should pack for the boys! :)

Thanks!

We flew on US Airways in Dec and Jan, both direct flights from Pittsburg to Orlando and there weren't meals served on either one. I don't think that any airlines serve anything but beverages and little bags of snacks since 9/11.

My husband flies weekly (business) out of Philadelphia airport on USAirways. He said all they will serve is a small beverage and a small bag of either peanuts, pretzels or snack mix. He went to California last week and was served a meal. Unless you tickets state that your flight includes a meal, it probably doesn't. I think you have to be traveling 5-6 hours now to receive a meal, if even then. Bring snacks for the boys, that's what I will be doing for our trip. Better safe than annoyed on your flight with excited kids! My boys always bring their portable CD players on the plane. Hand held games also work well to pass the time.

RobinLyn;)

FLY EAGLES FLY! GO EAGLES!!

I flew PIT-MCO last month. We got the snack mix and a drink. They used to serve a snack box on this flight, but not anymore.

I flew US Airways a couple weeks ago (to/from MCO), and in First Class we got our choice of the Coach Snack Mix, Cape Cod Potato Chips, Milano Cookies, Cashews, some type of fruit and grain bar (it might have been a Nutrigrain, I can't remember), and some dried fruits. They brought around a basket with the things in it. We were also served drinks 3 times during the flight.

Friends of mine were back in coach, and they got the one package of snack mix and a drink.

We just flew USAirways yesterday on our return from WDW. MCO to PIT we received a beverage and snack mix. The week before we went from Philly to MCO with only a beverage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter