• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone file their taxes yet?

Did anyone who expeted their refund on 1/30- get anything further yet? Ours still shows deposited on 1/30 on the website and the toll free hotline says the same thing. Only the turbotax santa monica bank says the soonest I should expect it now is this coming Friday. Trying to figure out what is up w/ that. I've NEVER EVER had a problem w/ Santa Monica in the past. This is the first time it was not there when it said it was. :confused3

Mine was supposed to be deposited the 30th and it wasn't. The IRS website now says it should be deposited by the 10th. I sure hope it is!!!
I have read that a lot of the delays are being caused by the "Recovery Rebate Credit" confusion. :rolleyes: The topic is listed on the main page of the IRS website.

I hope this helps!!
Carla

How long after you get an accepted by IRS email from say TaxAct before you show up on the IRS where is my refund area?

Thanks

Mine was supposed to be deposited the 30th and it wasn't. The IRS website now says it should be deposited by the 10th. I sure hope it is!!!
I have read that a lot of the delays are being caused by the "Recovery Rebate Credit" confusion. :rolleyes: The topic is listed on the main page of the IRS website.

I hope this helps!!
Carla

The 10th is a Tuesday, so you think it will be Tuesday or maybe the 6th?

Mine says the 10th too, and I filed on the 19th.

How long after you get an accepted by IRS email from say TaxAct before you show up on the IRS where is my refund area?

Thanks

My "where's my refund" status was updated on the irs website (notice, you will NOT get an email) within 72 hours of being notified that my return was accepted.

Hope you're more patient than me. I checked every couple of hours yesterday, :rotfl2: Finally, this am, it showed up. Said I should receive it by February 16th (which is a Monday, so I'm checking my account for a direct deposit on Feb. 13th). FYI, I filed on January 29th and it was accepted by the IRS on January 31st.

My "where's my refund" status was updated on the irs website (notice, you will NOT get an email) within 72 hours of being notified that my return was accepted.

Hope you're more patient than me. I checked every couple of hours yesterday, :rotfl2: Finally, this am, it showed up. Said I should receive it by February 16th (which is a Monday, so I'm checking my account for a direct deposit on Feb. 13th). FYI, I filed on January 29th and it was accepted by the IRS on January 31st.

Thanks - this morning it showed up on the Where's my Refund with a 2/17 date.

Did anyone who expeted their refund on 1/30- get anything further yet? Ours still shows deposited on 1/30 on the website and the toll free hotline says the same thing. Only the turbotax santa monica bank says the soonest I should expect it now is this coming Friday. Trying to figure out what is up w/ that. I've NEVER EVER had a problem w/ Santa Monica in the past. This is the first time it was not there when it said it was. :confused3

I was supposed to get mine on the 30th and when I checked my bank account yesterday it was in there.

FINALLY got my last W2 yesterday, plan to log into Turbo Tax tonight and get it done.

Mine was efiled on the 30th, accepted by the IRS on the 31st. I just checked the IRS website and it says I should recieve my refund by the 17th of Feb...a tuesday? I thought they only did deposits on Fridays?

I know I am crazy but I cant find the link that tells you when to expect direct deposit after you efile? Can someone post the link for me? Also, are the deposits coming as scheduled? THANKS EVERYONE!!

I finised and filed my just a few minutes ago. It really hurt when I saw that we moved to the next tax bracket by $200. Oh well, we are getting the new home owners interest free loan. We are going to use that to pay off student loans and the like.

Corjack~
I hope mine is deposited on Friday!! Mine was accepted Jan. 18 so I have no idea what's going on. All these dates listed for deposits that are not Friday's is very strange. My fingers are crossed that you and I receive ours on Friday!!! :thumbsup2

Carla

Corjack~
I hope mine is deposited on Friday!! Mine was accepted Jan. 18 so I have no idea what's going on. All these dates listed for deposits that are not Friday's is very strange. My fingers are crossed that you and I receive ours on Friday!!! :thumbsup2

Carla

It is so frustrating, I will not be filing before Feb 1st again! If it is not here by 2-10, I am calling the IRS! I wanna pay off my trip!!!

Jackie

Just filed this morning! I didn't realize the feds were taking so long to accept efiles this year, yikes! Last year I filed in early February and it was accepted in about 7 hours. I am hoping I am accepted by the cutoff of Thursday at 11am so I get the money next Friday. That's the whole reason I rushed to file today. If I have to wait an extra week, no big deal I guess, just a slight bummer. I would love the extra cash for around Valentine's Day.

These dates are crazy!!! Some Mondays, some Tuesdays? It's like a Surprise. When will it really be deposited? My taxes were excepted on 1/27 and my date is 2/10. I thought it would be 2/6... I guess we will see.:confused3

Okay, I filed the 25th, it was accepted by the IRS the 26th. On the where's my refund page, it finally showed up on the 28th and said it would be deposited Feb 6th. It was deposited to my account yesterday though, Fed 2nd :cool1: I used the H&R block webiste and did them myself. I paid the fee's with my card instead of having it taken out of my refund.

Wow...I used Turbo Tax, filed on Jan 24th, was accepted within 5 hours, was told it would be direct deposited by the 6th of Feb. On the Where's my refund page, it says the 10th of Feb. Oh, and I paid by check card. No refund yet like the previous poster who filed the day after I did, using H R Block.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter