Anyone fancy a dance?!

Rohais

DIS Veteran
In 10 weeks, my DF and I will be enjoying our first full day in WDW..at Magic Kingdom :goodvibes

I'm just starting to get excited now. We've got so much going on around us at the moment, I've been more stressed than anything :upsidedow

But, finally... :cool1:

So - we're flying from Manchester Airport on Saturday 15th September. I've never flown from Manchester before, always Gatwick, so it'll be interesting. We paid just over £900 for our flights, on a 747, using 4,000 airmiles. My goal was anything under £1k.

We're going up on the Friday and staying overnight at The Hilton. I got a nice rate - £126.00 for a King, including dinner and breakfast. Premier Inn, also including the meal deal, wasn't coming out too much cheaper so we thought we'd spoil ourselves ;)

We're staying for a fortnight (15th-29th) at Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo House, and have upgraded from free dining to the DxDDP. It cost us just over £500 to upgrade, and we have 42 credits to munch our way through. We've been wanting to do it for a while and, well, this trip is special so we went for it. Mind, it'll probably be both the first and last time we do!

This trip is special as, 3 years after getting engaged in WDW, we're getting married princess: It's going to be just the two of us, on Monday 24th September. The ceremony is taking place at 11am on Luau Beach...so I'm praying the weather is good! No hurricanes or tropical storms please! :scared: We've got an outside photographer (Misty Miotto) booked so we have lots to share with our family and friends.

I think I'll probably be doing a trip report, as well as a dining one too (if I can waddle my way to the computer to do so!), but for now...

:cool1:

oh that sounds wonderful..you deserve to spoil yourselves considering the occasion. Hope you enjoy every second of it. Congratulations in advance..:)

How exciting Kayleigh! Congratulations to you both!

Can't wait to hear all about it (and the food... I love my food!)

Steffi xx

First of all, congratulations!!

I remember all that you went through when you had to cancel plans for your last trip so this one should be extra special!

Now, for the dance:

:cool1::dance3::dancer:party::jumping1::jumping3::rainbow::Pinkbounc:figment::tigger:

Woohoo congratulations. Good date the 24/9!!! My birthday. We will also be at AKL Jambi from the. 19-23 sept.
Sorry I can't add smiles on my iPhone.
Sorry uv had such a rough time this will be just what u need. I booked flights last week so now can relax 2. Xxx

wow what an exciting trip - you will have a fab time :) :goodvibes:cool1:

Have an amazing time, and a wonderful wedding.

Thanks! I'm sure we will :thumbsup2

oh that sounds wonderful..you deserve to spoil yourselves considering the occasion. Hope you enjoy every second of it. Congratulations in advance..:)

Ta very much! :goodvibes We booked the trip back in April 2011 (its been through a few mutations!) and only decided to add a wedding into the mix in February, so it's been a bit of a whirlwind :upsidedow

How exciting Kayleigh! Congratulations to you both!

Can't wait to hear all about it (and the food... I love my food!)

Steffi xx

Thanks Steffi :goodvibes I think I've spent more time planning the food part of the trip than anything else! :blush:

Woohoo!

Fingers crossed the next few weeks fly by :thumbsup2

Thanks :goodvibes I'm sure it will - we're moving out at the beginning of August so sorting our house out will make it go quickly :scared:

First of all, congratulations!!

I remember all that you went through when you had to cancel plans for your last trip so this one should be extra special!

Now, for the dance:

Thanks Lee :goodvibes I was gutted when we decided to cancel our trip last September :sad: But it was for the best in the end...if cancelling a Disney trip is ever the best thing to do! :thumbsup2

How exciting Kayleigh!! :goodvibes

I think we're going to MNSSHP on the same day (25/9)?

We are indeed Laura! I'm not sure if we're going to be dressing up or not, are you? princess:

Woohoo congratulations. Good date the 24/9!!! My birthday. We will also be at AKL Jambi from the. 19-23 sept.
Sorry I can't add smiles on my iPhone.
Sorry uv had such a rough time this will be just what u need. I booked flights last week so now can relax 2. Xxx

Fabulous, thats great! I've been lurking on the boards so I've seen the trouble you've had over the past few months :worried: Sounds like a trip to 'the Most Magical Place on Earth' is just what you need :goodvibes Happy birthday for then too! pixiedust: Might see you around :cutie:

wow what an exciting trip - you will have a fab time :)

Thanks, I'm sure we will! :goodvibes

sounds wonderful and so nearly there

10 weeks seems so far away but I'm sure it'll fly! :cutie:

A few more details about our trip! I've managed to book a few bits and pieces, not everything we wanted to do as our budget ran away from us but there will be other trips for that! ;)

We're eating at:

Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch)
'Ohana
Sci Fi Dine In Theatre (lunch)
Hollywood Brown Derby (dinner)
Flying Fish
Tokyo Dining (lunch)
Les Chefs de France (dinner)
Nine Dragons (lunch)
Citricos
Yak and Yeti x 2 (both lunch)
Raglan Road (dinner)
50s Prime Time Cafe (lunch)
Artist Point
Sanaa (lunch)
Boma (dinner)
Boma (wedding day breakfast)
Jiko (wedding day dinner)
Boma (breakfast x 2)
Kona Cafe (lunch)
The Plaza (dinner)
Grand Floridian Cafe
House of Blues
Yachtsman Steakhouse

*waddle waddle*

We're also going to:

MNSSHP on Tuesday 25th September
Wishes Dessert Party booked for Wednesday 26th September and
Cirque du Soleil on Thursday 27th September!

:p

We haven't booked any parks other than Disney! Its going to be an interesting trip - I have a pain disorder and can't walk very far, usually resulting in my using a wheelchair in WDW. This time, on better medication, I'm determined that I won't need to use one...so lots of ADRs works for us as it gives me time to sit down and recuperate and recharge, and then we have some pool time too. Will see how that goes! :cutie:

Happy planning everyone!

Have a fabulous time :goodvibes

I can remember how upset you were to have to cancel last year..but everything happens for a reason..what a great plan to get married there.

We haven't booked any parks other than Disney! Its going to be an interesting trip - I have a pain disorder and can't walk very far, usually resulting in my using a wheelchair in WDW. This time, on better medication, I'm determined that I won't need to use one...so lots of ADRs works for us as it gives me time to sit down and recuperate and recharge, and then we have some pool time too. Will see how that goes! :cutie:

Happy planning everyone!

We tend to do nothing on the day of MNSSHP just to make sure that we are going to last the night. We might go to a water park or maybe a little bit of shopping but other than that its pool side or balcony with a book.

Fingers crossed that you don't need the chair. DH is having knee issues and while not bad enough to need a chair it slows us down and to be honest has made for a more relaxing time because we can't run around doing everything. Plus there are plenty of places to sit and people watch. Or just go round and round on the TTA :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter