Anyone familiar with Steamboat Springs, Colorado?

MickeyMickey

DIS Veteran
Taking the kids age 7-13 to Steamboat Springs for a week in June. Anyone familiar with the area and have suggestions?

I have no real suggestions as I've never been there but a very good friend of mine and his family are there skiing right now. In fact he texted me a picture a few hours ago. :)

Taking the kids age 7-13 to Steamboat Springs for a week in June. Anyone familiar with the area and have suggestions?

I lived in Steamboat for a ski season the mid-90's, and my absolute favorite place was Strawberry Springs hot springs - it's a good 10 miles outside of town but it is a slice of heaven. It is clothing optional in the evenings but during the day it's family friendly and so relaxing in such beautiful scenery.

I am certain you can also take the Gondola up the ski mountain for hiking, biking, etc., and if I recall there are festivals of different kinds during the warmer months. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter