anyone familiar with Nashville airport

lindanj

Mouseketeer
Flying Southwest from Newark to Orlando with a 1 1/2 hour layover in Nashville. Can anyone tell me how big the airport is? I am worried that 1 1/2 hours won't be enough time especially if the airport is big. I have always flown direct flights. Do I have to get my luggage when i land in Nashville and then recheck it again for the next plane or is that automatically done being it is a connecting flight?

Flying Southwest from Newark to Orlando with a 1 1/2 hour layover in Nashville. Can anyone tell me how big the airport is? I am worried that 1 1/2 hours won't be enough time especially if the airport is big. I have always flown direct flights. Do I have to get my luggage when i land in Nashville and then recheck it again for the next plane or is that automatically done being it is a connecting flight?

Your luggage will be automatically transferred to your new plane. I've never been to Nashville but 1.5 hours should be plenty of time in any US airport.

I have been to the Nashville airport many of times most recently this past Aug and Oct. An hour and a half is plenty of time at the Nashville airport. Don't worry and like PP said, you don't have to do anything with your luggage the airline will handle all of it.

Southwest flights are exclusively Concourse C, so you won't have any trouble. There are loads of shopping and eating options up and down both doglegs of that concourse.

BNA is not a Big Airport ... IMO ... 1 hour would be sufficient ... for my travel preferences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter