• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone familiar with Cincy airport?

Gracie'sMom

Mouseketeer
We have a 56 minute layover at the Cincinnati airport (CVG) this friday evening. I am assuming with just 3 concourses that 56 minutes is sufficient time but wanted to double check (ya know what they say about assuming).

I have also checked the typical gates for our flight numbers and it is:

Arrival @ Gate C29
Departure @ Gate B21

I then checked the map of the airport in question and Concourse C doesn't look to be attached to the rest of the airport so now I am wondering even more!

Anyone know the layout of this airport and can give me the skinny on how fast we'll need to hoof it?

Thanks for any feedback!

You should be fine. There is a bus between C and B that runs every couple minutes. The bus leaves you off on the lower level of B, you ride the escalator up and walk to your next gate. Shouldn't take more than 15 total from getting off the first plane and getting to the second gate.

Yes, like the last poster said...there shouldn't be a problem. You have to queue to catch the bus from Concourse C...the bus holds a lot of people so if you see that the line looks long, don't panic.

Have a great trip! :)

As long as your flight is on time you will be fine. Last time we did it DH even had time for a smoke before we took the shuttle to the other terminal.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Sounds perfect and since it'll be about 7pm we might even have time to quickly feed the kids some sort of burger and fries before hoping on the next flight!

Thanks for the responses!

If you are arriving in terminal C, I would go over to B and then eat. (in Terminal B)
My kids love eating at the Chick-Filet in terminal B. I personally love the Outback Steakhouse but you won't have time for that.

eats some skyline of course or can u get that where u live?

We do have a couple of Skyline's here in Louisville but there's just something about getting it in Cincy that makes it taste SOO much better! We live about 50 minutes south of Cincy so usually get some whenever we go in that direction.....LOL.....50 minute flight and a 56 minute layover! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter