Anyone ever used Orlando Ticket Deals

BRobson

<font color=green>Beavers is a dangerous place to
I am looking to buy 14 Day Disneyworld Ultimate Tickets for our upcoming trip in June. Orlando Ticket Deals (www.orlando-ticket-deals.co.uk) seems to offer the best prices at £168 for an adult and £144 for a child. Before I place my order I wanted to check if anyone has ever used them.

Thanks for your responses in advance.

Hi i used this ticket company last year and found them to be very good tickets came on time and with out any promblems :thumbsup2

Hi
I used them last year too, they were great, even when I noticed they'd sent 14 day kids universal tickets and 7 day adult tickets, i'd asked for 14 day tickets for 2 ad + 2 kids - i called them and they asked me to return them and they sent out replacements with no extra charge - i'd only been charged for the 7 days for the adult tickets.

Wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Hi, don't know if this company would be of any interest to you. www.themeparkdirect.co.uk
The 14 day ultimate tickets on here are only £163 per adult but £146 per child. Thinking of getting our tickets from here, but like yourselves, we have never used this company and wondered if anyone has used them. Although they are ABTA bonded so should be fine.

I used OTD last year too and had no problems.

I bought all our theme park tickets including Discovery Cove from Orlando Ticket Deals. No credit card charges and real tickets came recorded delivery within a couple of days. Very good prices and very helpful.

We used them last year and they were fine. However, at that time (may have changed - please check) they had a policy of taking payment immediately you ordered in order to guarantee the price but only sending the tickets out about a week before you were due to depart. I didn't like the sound of that at all and so waited until about 8 days before we were going to place my order so that they sent the tickets immediately. They came in a couple of days, I think it was by DHL.

In view of what has just happened with Attractiontickets4less going bust I would suggest that paying early may not be a good idea.

We had our tickets straightaway so maybe they have changed. We bought them just before the price increase at the end of December.

buzz182 said:
Hi, don't know if this company would be of any interest to you. www.themeparkdirect.co.uk
The 14 day ultimate tickets on here are only £163 per adult but £146 per child. Thinking of getting our tickets from here, but like yourselves, we have never used this company and wondered if anyone has used them. Although they are ABTA bonded so should be fine.

I used them earlier this year. Tickets arrived by recorded delivery, within 7 days. I used these, because of the ABTA bonding.

We are looking at Virgin holidays just for the disney tickets.

Their prices are 149 and 129 for kids. Its our first time can anyone recommend Virgin for park tickets?

Cheers

HI suts89 and welcome to the Dis :)

I have used Virgin for my tickets in the past and had no problems. There is a certain amount of "comfort" to be had in booking with your tour operator, but you will almost certainly secure cheaper prices elsewhere.

When is your trip?

Hi Miffy thanks for your comments.

We are not using Virgin as our tour operator as it happens, but out of 10 or so ticket agents we checked with they were able to offer us the cheapest deal. When i say cheapest they are all about the same give or take 20 pounds.

We are going on the first of june, (12 weeks) kids are starting to get hyper now as its are first time.

Well, if they were cheapest I would say go for it :thumbsup2

I phoned OTD today to purchase are 14 day ultimate ticket great price just £6 more then the seven day ticket and means you dont have to jamm evrything in to just a few days . I also like OTD as they will let you pay a deposit and invoise you for the balance which is due six to eight weeks before travel always good for people on a budget ( and for people who have money tied up buying a villa ) :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter