• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ANyone ever used "Cruise Vacation Center" to book?

Caren90

DIS Veteran
I booked a cruise for next 8/19/06 through DU a looong time ago and now my brother's family wants to join us. Of course the price has increased significantly however the price form Cruise Vacation Center is a few hundred less that any others. I was just wondering if anyone has ever used them and if so would you recommend them. :sunny:
Thanks,
Caren

I just recently booked with them for a January 2006 cruise. Their prices were significantly lower than anywhere else, and I must have checked with nearly two dozen places. My MIL has used them for a previous cruise as well. :)

I also booked with them for our July 28th Wonder Cruise. I found them to be the cheapest around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter