Anyone ever use Payless rental?

jnrrt

Disney Fan
Sorry if this has been asked, but I didn't see it. I'm looking for a rental car and Payless had unbelievable rates. Anyone ever used them? I don't understand why they are so cheap unless they're terrible. I'd love to hear they're great!

Thanks!

Not in orlando, but my cousin used them in Denver and had one bad thing after another after another after another with them.

We rented from them once and will never rent from them again. Very rude people behind the counter, high pressure tactics to get you to use their insurance, scare tactics when you don't, car we got was not the size we requested but we could get that size for "only $10 more a day".

You'd be better off to use coupons or codes and go with one of the better car agencies. We've rented from National the last few times we've rented and we've been very happy with the service and the vehicle we got.

There aren't too many people who have good things to say about Payless.

Hey, thanks for that. I knew someone here would know. Looks like I'll have to work a little harder for my dream rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter