Anyone ever stay at Calypso Cay?

favallone

Earning my ears after 20 yrs
My family and I are staying there this July and i was just wondering how it is, I checked out their website its not too detailed......so if anyones got any opinions about it let me know THANKS!!:cool1:

Hi. Not sure if it's the same place but two years ago we stayed a few nights at the Amerisuites at Calypso Cay. It was pretty nice, had a great pool with a slide and a mini golf if I'm remembering correctly.

thanks......yea supposedly at calypso cay theres four hotels and then the calypso cay suites......thanks for your answer sounds like fun.............anyone else???

I would suggest you do a search on Calypso Cay here on the boards. This resort gets asked about every so often. We've stayed there twice, in March of 2002 and November of 2004. We did like the resort for the most part but there were some things we didn't like. We stayed the first time for a great rate by agreeing to do their timeshare tour. We then made an agreement to come back within 3 years and stay again for a good price with the possibility of buying. In the meantime we bought DVC so knew we didn't want to but at Calypso Cay and the second tour was not handled well by the salesperson. We did like the resort and accomodations though.

We stayed there in January 05. It was a great resort. There were a number of pools. a good fitness room and you can also use the pools and fitness rooms at the 2 hotels on the site (but the hotel guests cannot use the pools etc at Calypso Cay.

The unit was great. A jacuzzi tub in the master bedroom and 2 double beds in the second room. There was also a PC with free internet access.

We'd definately stay there again.

We actually own a timeshare unit there, and are staying there in July as well...We love it...It is very close to the parks and there are plenty of restaurants around as well. Only 5 minutes to Downtown Disney and 3 minutes to World Drive which takes you to EPCOT. It is very clean and the accomadations are spacious...We have a 3 bedroom unit. They are also bringing a new pool area online in early June for timeshare guests and owners only...Like the other pool, this one will have waterslides as well, and there is an 18 hole FREE miniature golf course there too. I think it is one of the best hidden secrets around...have a great time.

We have stayed there for the past three years. We stay at the Amerisuites, the only thing to complain about are the hard pillows. A good continental breakfast with eggs and sausage. Hope to stay there again next year.

Will be there for the first time July 7th for a week (parents traded in their timeshare), can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter