anyone ever share a costco membership?

Our Costco's here in central NJ most definitely look at the the photo and then at the member to verify it is your card.

My dd is currently in college and tells me that Costco is promoting the fact that two students can share a card. The addresses wouldn't match because each student has his own PO box number on campus.

I've been a member forever, and always had my picture on my card. :confused3
Hmmmm, mine doesn't. What level are you? I just got the lowest, $50, membership. Or could it be when I joined. I joined at a pre-opening member drive.

:cloud9:Anyone interested in splitting the cost of a Costco Membership?? Costco memberships are sold in pairs of 2 Memberships for $50.00 when joining. Anyone interested in buying one membership as I only need one.

A Costco rep comes to my school each year to get new members (they bring us lunch). One year another teacher and I asked the rep if we could get a family membership to share and he said the only way they could do that was if we lived together. It would have been cheaper than each of us getting our own membership, but we couldn't do it. When I want to go I just use my mom's card. I have a BJs membership and I actually prefer them for most things.

I share with my brother. We have different last names but the card goes to his address. The only bad part about it is when we started this, we were both single. Now he is married and he has to be with his wife when she goes.

I used to share a membership w/ my SIL, about 10 years ago. But, since she was primary, she was the only one who got the coupons. So, even though I asked to see the ones she didn't use, never got them. When she didn't pay her turn to renew, I just got my own.

With the amount of coupons I now get in the mail for products I already buy there, it ends up paying for the membership.

I shared one with my ex husband for a few years now. He is the primary because he originally signed up when we were married.

I don't see how you couldn't share a membership...just list 1 address and you still get the advantage - esp when you use online. How do they know that you aren't visiting someone else in another state using their services?

We love Costco....my twin and I don't share but think we will next year when my membership is up and she lives 1.5 hours from me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter