Anyone ever lose a memory card onboard?

dalcn

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Just got back from a "magical" cruise on Wonder. I'm so bummed though. On our last day, I think I left a memory card in our stateroom on one of the beds. Has anyone experienced this?

Anyhow, our cruise was wonderful! We did the land/sea package, and think the cruise is much better!

Sad to be back!

If you really did leave it on the bed and your room steward found it, it will be turned into Lost and Found with a note as to your cabin number and cruise date. I would strongly suggest that you call them. Of course, there is the possibility that it went under the bed and he didn't see it.....

We lost an earring--not a lot of monetary value, but....it did return!

Have you called lost & found for the ships? The room host would have picked it up off the bed & turned it in. I always put our address label on the case that I put the cards in too. If anything gets lost...and the people are honest...it will make it easier to be returned or IDd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter