Anyone Ever Heard of "The Bead Diet"

jencp2001

Earning My Ears
A friend of mine is going to start a new diet, and it sounds really weird and out there, and I was wondering if anyone else has ever heard of it? The website is http://www.accuweight.com/ and they use these beads that they put on your hypothalemus to make you not feel hungary. The diet component also sounds strange because it sounds like you pretty much only drink whole milk or eat whole yogury and then only eat vegetables.

I am not sure of the res tof the details, but it sounds like a starvation diet, so has anyone else ever heard of this and have any first hand knowledge of the program?

Thanks for any information:goodvibes

Sorry I don't have any information for you. I have never heard of this. It sounds a little questionable - dairy, dairy and vegetables? I am not sure how long I'd be able to go on like that! I'd be interested to hear how it goes for your friend, though!

You must be talking about the Bead Diet presented by Dr. Schwartz in Hackensack, NJ. I am actually calling his office tomorrow to make an appointment, because I have been following my friend's weight loss for several months now and she has lost a significant amount of weight. It has always been so hard for her and she is overwhelmed with happiness right now. Good luck if you choose to do this. This is my last attempt.

While I haven't looked into the details much, at a glance this sounds somewhere in between Jack's beanstalk beans, and a variant of a starvation diet (think back to the "Hollywood Diet" solution that was sold in stores not all that long ago). The fact that someone with a mysterious sounding handle and only one post has come on to tout it is rather fishy, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter