Anyone ever hear of Ecco sandals?

renda460

Mouseketeer
I was recently doing some outlet shopping, looking for some comfortable sandals to wear at Disney when I stumbled across a store called ECCO. I had never heard of this store before but noticed sandals in the window. Anyhow, I bought a pair, and they are by far the most comfortable things I have ever put on my feet. They are very light like a running sneaker, and feel like you are walking on a pillow. They cost me $49.00 on an end of season sale, but I would definitely buy another pair at full price. They are worth it.
I cant wait to use them at Disney, and I highly recommend them to everyone.

For anyone in the Northeast, the outlet store I got mine at is in Kittery, ME.

I love the ECCO sandles and shoes.

There is also an outlet in Orlando at the Permier outlet.

I have had my sandles for about two years and you would never know it! They hold up great.

Yes!! I had posted a question a few weeks ago about what are the most comfortable shoes/sandals to wear in the parks and Ecco was at the top of the list in all the replies.
I went to the Zappos .com website (great site) and ordered a pair of Ecco sandals ($100). Their like walking on air! And the best part, I hope, is no blisters.

Ecco is a Danish company and probably my favorite shoe. At outlets and Nordstorm racks I always look for eccos in my size. There is an outlet store in Leesburg VA also. I find the shoes made in Denmark the most comfortable as they are also made in Portugal and other countries. I have maybe 6 pairs and just inherited 2 pair from a brother in law. Excellent shoes. If I go to a shoe store and don't see eccos I don't even try on other shoes. The soles are marked in metric sizes and once you know your size you're set!

I LOVE my Ecco sandals!!

I have several pairs. I have Ecco Delights for more dressy outfits but still VERY comfy. Then I bought their Ecco Cosmo sandals for walking and oh my goodness, these are the most comfortable sandals I've ever worn! No break in time, like walking on clouds! I have them in brown leather and black suede. ONLY negative is they are not for getting soaked in the rain but they can get a little wet. But they are the best walking sandal made.

I also own Ecco Receptors and they are very comfy too but not quite as wonderful as the Cosmos.

They are very expensive but I usually buy them from Ebay for a fraction of the retail price. I have never seen them on sale in stores.

I think I own at least 7 pairs of Ecco sandals!!

I work in the shoe world and I have to say ECCO is extremley popular! They may be expensive in department stores, but are worth the price (As they are made with being on your feet in mind)! They just recently opened an outlet in MN and they have really good prices there! I hope you enjoy your sandals!

Wow, $49 is a great price for Ecco's. I do not own any, but I have tried on several pairs, and I know they are great shoes!

Erika

I have a pair of Ecco slip on sandals and I LOVE them! I bought them on Zappos.com.

You can check the website and watch for sales. Got mine for $39.99. Love them and plan on buying more.

I think Sierra Trading Post also sells Ecco shoes/sandals too.

princess:

I am familiar with the creator/owner of ECCO sandals. I can't wait to pass on your rave reviews!

p.s. I LOVE these sandals, too! A few years back when it was all about animal prints, I had the CUTEST leopard print pair. If only I could still wear them....*sigh*

I wish I could get you all a good deal :worried:, I have to work hard enough to TRY to get one for myself :p

:earsgirl:

:smooth:

I spotted Ecco's on E-bay. I have bought my Birkenstocks on E-bay at much lower prices but, only brand-new! :)

Beth

My sister who is a nurse got me started on Ecco's after I spent about 2 years looking for a decent pair of shoes with no luck. I had a hard time spending so much money. It was the best money that I have ever spent! I have three pairs now, one of them the sandals. Can't wait to wear them at Disney in a couple of weeks!

:D

I can't wait to try these! Do they make them for men also? They sound like they are so comfortable,I am sure DH would like a pair, too.

I own Ecco sandals, shoes and hiking boots (mens). They are all extremely comfortable. No break-in necessary, even the hiking boots. But they are expensive. I've used them to hike the Grand Canyon three times! There is a factory outlet in Clinton Crossing, Connecticut and a store in San Francisco near Union Square.

Disneysnel,
Yes they make Ecco Sandals for Men. The Ecco Receptor line makes comfy sandals in addition to the regular Ecco sandals.

Disneysnel..........as stated, yes they are also made for men. I use the ECCO Cosmo's sandal and its like walking on a cloud. No kidding.

Oh that is such great news - now I wonder if REI carries them? Well I guess I will have to hit the mall :Pinkbounc - Darn- lol!
Thanks again,
Kelley

I have a pair of Ecco Receptors that I bought for my trip to Disney back in May. I wore them the whole time and my feet never hurt me. I got mine from Shoebuy.com. At that time they did not charge tax or shipping and even had free returns. My husband bought a pair of the athletic shoes for him also. He has problems with foot pain with most other shoes. With the Eccos, his feet did not hurt him through out the trip. I would definately recommend.

Love my Ecco's wore them my entire vacation, comfortable, feet don't hurt. Just got back tonight from Disney wore them with shorts, capri's.

I used to get cheap sandals every summer until last year when I got a pair that quickly gained a horrid stench!:crazy2: I mean, I could hike 10 miles on a hot day in boots and my feet would smell like a botanical garden by comparison.

So I parted with a huge sum for some Ecco's. Problem solved, plus the added bonus of Arch Supports.

Cheers.

I know a guy who works for ECCO...very respectable company and well manufactured shoes...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter