Anyone ever go on a Costco Vacation?

Laurajean1014

<font color=blue>WISH Biggest Loser/Blue Team<br><
My friend and I are planning a ladies only vacation! Yup, no husbands and no kids. Just two hot ladies looking for sun, relaxation and a good tan.

Just checked out Costco.com and they had some very, very low prices on Mexico - Crown Paradise in Cancun for $527 with airfare included - as well as, many more.

Have you ever booked through Costco? Was it worth it? Did you enjoy your vacation?

No advice about Costco travel ... but, I do know that the Crown Paradise has ALOT of families. So, I am not sure how it would do for a girl's getaway! :)

We booked our Carnival cruise last year thru Costco and all was fine. We didn't have any problems so I don't know how their service is if there was a problem.

Great price tho!

I used Costco to go to Tahiti a couple years ago. They basicly just link you with a travel agent. The prices are decent but usually I can find better deals, you just gotta look.

I actually work for Costco Travel. We only have one travel center and that's located in Issaquah, WA. In our tour department, we cover many destinations and have hotel contracts with many different hotels along with airline contracts. We have great prices.

In the cruise department, we discount the Cruise Lines rate. It's very hard to beat Costco prices. Plus, you know you are booking with a reputable company.

Give us a call, you'll be glad you did. :banana:

yourtravelpro said:
I actually work for Costco Travel. We only have one travel center and that's located in Issaquah, WA. In our tour department, we cover many destinations and have hotel contracts with many different hotels along with airline contracts. We have great prices.

In the cruise department, we discount the Cruise Lines rate. It's very hard to beat Costco prices. Plus, you know you are booking with a reputable company.

Give us a call, you'll be glad you did. :banana:

I am so glad you posted! I have been told Costco usually beats everyone on cruise rates, and DH and I are looking at one in May. Their online prices for vacations seemed high in comparison to what I've found, but of course with cruises the only advertised price on anything is the cruise line price and you have to inquire about it. I don't have a Costco membership, since the nearest one is 2 hours away from us, but am willing to pay $35 for one if the rate is great. Can you get quotes without a membership? What is the best way to do it? Thing is, we just want a cheap vacation, and honestly don't care much of where, so I'm difficult to work with :rotfl: I think a cruise would be financially the best for us, and there are 3 leaving the dates we can go, but when I ran it through Sams travel (which I do have a membership at) they weren't any better then the cruise lines rates, so that was a waste of effort.

Thanks for any info you can pass on, or feel free to PM me if you want =)

Costco.com has a Barbados vaca for about $400-500 per person at the CRANE.

I looked up the CRANE hotel and it is very luxurious. The oldest and most exclusive in Barbados.

So far, these trips look very impressive for the cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter