Anyone Ever Fly To Disney For A 2-3 Nighter?

I actually tried to book today for a 4 night stay first weekend in Oct. for the Food & Wine Fest and was told Nothing is available from DVC. I am sooooooo Sad! :sad2:

We were able to get a studio at BWV for next week for a last minute 3 day weekend at WDW before school starts. We would prefer a 1 bedroom but are willing to sacrifice for a last minute trip. Southwest put some flights on sale and it all fell together in about 6 hours. That bets the normal planning we do more than a year in advance.

We are not telling the kids until Thursday when we get ready to leave.

We too have taken quick trips when good air fare pops up. We have a long-planned trip next month and then another short-planned one (4 days) in October because we got a good fare.

We haven't yet, but I have heard from friends that it is still a great time! We would like to get down there sans kids for Food and Wine . . .

We do short trips ALL THE TIME! In fact, we're going for labor day weekend (taking off Friday and leaving really really early, then coming home Monday night). They are super fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter