anyone ever done bday cake at paradiso 37?

jgperkin

DIS Veteran
We would like to have a bday cake at this downtown disney restaurant...any suggestions....? Has anyone ever had bday cake there? If we bring our own like from the boardwalk bakery they said they will charge 5 dollars a person for using there plates!!!! Yikes

They are not a Disney restaurant and not in a park, so I don't think Disney will deliver there. The only DTD restaurant Disney will deliver to is Cap'n Jack's.

You may want to look into whether there is a bakery outside wdw that will deliver there.

If you want a cake delivered I wouldn't choose it. Really all you can do is call the restaurant and ask if they have a bakery affiliated that you can order from. But it sounds like you already spoke to the restaurant.

Yes my cousin called...we were just trying to figure out how to celebrate a bday there with her daughter....;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter