Anyone ever come out of Toronto??

Houzer

<font color=teal>Hi, I'm from a little village<br>
I was just wondering if anyone has flowen out of TO airport before? No one at DCL will give me a clue as to what airline they will use?? Thanks :confused3

Houzer :earsboy: :earsgirl: pirate: pirate:

I live near Toronto, but chose to fly out of Buffalo. The airport is smaller, more accomodating for children (they have a play area), and best of all it is much, much cheaper!

The first time we cruised doing the sea/land, I booked air thru Disney. Didn't know any better at the time. :rolleyes:

They booked us on an US Air flight with a stopover in Pittsburg. It was the same on the way back.

I think they wait until just weeks before the cruise before they book you on a flight.

One good thing about booking thru Disney, they will wait for you if there is a delay!

Scratch
pirate:

Hello..

March will be our 3rd cruise..yahoo!!!

The first time we flew with Air Canada from Pearson to MCO

Last year we flew with American Airlines ( We used points) we transferred and arrived at Tampa.

This year ..due to the high prices we are trying something completely different we are flying to Miami and renting a car to drive Orlando..I know it sounds awful...but we enjoy the drive and stopping along the way for any interesting things....We are flying American Airlines directly to Miami...

Have a gr8 trip

:flower1:

Cheryl-Lynne, I just booked with Southwest to fly out of Buffalo. Glad to hear it is small and kid friendly (we have 4). Who did you fly with? We have only ever flown out of Toronto and always International travel - never domestic. So how many hours do you have to be at the airport before boarding?

TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter