Anyone ever bought tickets at floridaorlandotickets.net ?

Megatoby

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

I found a nice site, where they sell discounted tickets. I can save there 20$ per Flex Ticket and they would deliver it to my hotel for 10$

But I'm not sure, if I should order them this way! I mean, if I order them here at my local travel agency I'll get them within a few days and I have them when I arrive.
But when I order them at floridaorlandotickets.net I have no controll, if they deliver my tickets, you know ?

Has anyone one ordered tickets at them. Or do you know another great site, whith disount that delivers the tickets to the hotel (very important!!) ?
What do you suggest me to do ?

Thanks for your advise!

Thanks, Barry! :) :) :D

After a first look, I'd say we'll book our tickets through ticketmania.com! It looks more reliable and the delivery is FREE

Thanks Again!

I'll keep you up2date!:smooth:

I bought my last tickets from www.centralfloridatravel.com (they are Central Florida Tickets and Travel). They deliver to hotels for free too and price included tax. Also got a coupon packet with coupons good for local restaurants, attractions, etc...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter