• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone ever book a cruise through Dreams Unlimited?

lilo62

I want to live in the castle!
Even though my hubby and I are DVC members, we won't have enough points (even if we borrowed) to enjoy a 7-night Western Carribean.

So, I got a "no obligation" quote from the DCL Forum, Dreams Unlimited and I have to tell you what a GREAT deal they are offering for 2005 cruises. And I got a Cat. 6 stateroom. The rate was WAY cheaper than Disney's. Even if we used DVC points for one of us and $ for the other. And the great rate we got was for May which is "regular" season and the DVC points are high. I was impressed - I honestly thought that Disney themselves had the cheaper prices. Much to my surprise, I was wrong!!

I was just looking to see if any other forum members have used Dreams Unlimited. I would appreciate any feedback.

I also got assigned in stateroom 6534 which is more forward deck. I'm not too sure about staying more forward deck.

I stayed mid-deck tha last time in 6080 and was wondering if anyone had any feedback they could offer me for this as well.
I put in a request to see if Ic ould get a more mid-ship stateroom again.

So, the countdown begins!!!

::yes::

Just email the person who was assigned to your booking and ask to get a different room....I have used DU 3 times now, twice for a cruise and once for our Disney trip and I am very happy with them. Last cruise I told my agent I wanted a plexi verandah, as far aft as I could get, non connecting doors...she got me the perfect room even with all those specifications!

I just booked our first cruise for the April 30th sailing through DU and have been very happy - they are very responsive (same day replies to emails) and I thought the quote was very fair also. I got a category 11 stateroom on deck 6 midship for $899 a person.

I've booked both of our cruises with Dreams and have been very satisfied both times. We didn't have any special requests, but everytime I had a question, I received a very quick response. Both times I looked around and Dreams offered the best price on our cruise.

I've booked our two previous DCL cruises and our upcoming September cruise with DU. The service has always been excellent.

Originally posted by coleland
I just booked our first cruise for the April 30th sailing through DU and have been very happy - they are very responsive (same day replies to emails) and I thought the quote was very fair also. I got a category 11 stateroom on deck 6 midship for $899 a person.

Thats the cruise I am on too....I booked while onboard in May and I just checked the disney website and already the cruise is 500 more than I paid.....it pays to book early!

I booked half DU and half DVC too. Had to wait until the 12-month window for DVC, but they linked our reservations for dining purposes, and DU sent me an email to confirm.

I originally booked directly with DCL and then changed the reservation to DU. They were excellant and I would not hesitate to use them again. Outstanding!

We've used Dreams for both cruises and land based vacations. They are great!

Excellent! Thanks SO much for all your feedback - very helpful!

Hi Lilo,
Just curious, I also booked a cat 6 for nexy May (May 7th western caribbean) with Dreams Unlimited. Althought I found the price quote fair, it was not a huge savings from other quotes I received. I mainly booked with them because of the good reports I've heard from here about them. If I may ask, how much was your quote?

We booked our upcoming cruise (note countdown clock!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: ) with Dreams Unlimited.

I was very happy with the service even though my agents changed over the course of the last year and a half.

I'm even happier with the $200 instant rebate I received and the $100 shipboard credit! (which is already spent, LOL )

I recommend them without hesitation.

We stayed a bit more aft the last time, so I don't know about your other questions. However I was happy with 6600.

We have used DU 2x for cruising on the DCL. We are also DVC members and saved 150 pts by using DU instead of DVC pts.

We stayed in 6076 in Feb on the Wonder(4 day)........and re-booked through DU for cabin 6082 for the Wonder(4 day) in Feb 2005.

I think the easier question to answer around here is there anybody that has not used DU at least once. We have used them three times( 2 Disney cruises and 1 on RCCL). I have always had good service with them.

Originally posted by 2ndstar to the right
Hi Lilo,
Just curious, I also booked a cat 6 for nexy May (May 7th western caribbean) with Dreams Unlimited. Althought I found the price quote fair, it was not a huge savings from other quotes I received. I mainly booked with them because of the good reports I've heard from here about them. If I may ask, how much was your quote?

Hey 2nd Star - check your PM's for the info you asked

Again, I can't thank everyone enough on your feedback. I have been very pleased with DU thus far. They have been SO accomodating since I have changed my stateroom 3 times!!!! Picky - picky!!!!:flower:

Our first cruise we booked directly with DCL, we are currently working with (we are paying our deposit tonight, YEAH!!!!) with DU, and the service is excellent, the have answered so many questions we have had since we are traveling with another family. They beat any quote we got by hundreds of dollars. We are cruising June of 2005.

It appears we all made a good choice going with DU. I'm sad for DCL direct that they couldn't be a little more competitive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter