Anyone ever book 5 adults in a Mod 5th sleeper room?

CarlyMur09

Mouseketeer
My family's been looking at booking for an upcoming trip and we were wondering if anyone's been able to book 5 adults to a room that's technically 4 adults/1 child max?

My DB (30) is kid-sized (4'10), so I would think he'd be able to fit on the pull down better than most teens, which you can book a room at CBR or CSR with. Would calling Disney help in this regard, or are they firm in the 4 adults only?

Thanks all.

My family's been looking at booking for an upcoming trip and we were wondering if anyone's been able to book 5 adults to a room that's technically 4 adults/1 child max?

My DB (30) is kid-sized (4'10), so I would think he'd be able to fit on the pull down better than most teens, which you can book a room at CBR or CSR with. Would calling Disney help in this regard, or are they firm in the 4 adults only?

Thanks all.

If he is in the system as an adult I don't see them allowing it. You would also have to pay a chunk of change for the 3 extra adults in fees.

Have you considered Art of Animation, where you'd also get another bathroom! Five adults, that would be a good thing. With the extra adult fees at the moderate, you would probably pay the same for a family suite. And there parking is lower if you are driving.

If he is in the system as an adult I don't see them allowing it. You would also have to pay a chunk of change for the 3 extra adults in fees.

Have you considered Art of Animation, where you'd also get another bathroom! Five adults, that would be a good thing. With the extra adult fees at the moderate, you would probably pay the same for a family suite. And there parking is lower if you are driving.
We had been looking at AoA, but I think even with the extra adult added on, it was still cheaper. But the DB does enjoy Cars, so it may still be an option.

We had been looking at AoA, but I think even with the extra adult added on, it was still cheaper. But the DB does enjoy Cars, so it may still be an option.

The Cars section is like walking around IN the movie. ❤️

You may already know this, but you will have to pay extra for all adults past the maximum of 2 in the moderate room. In the suite there is no fee for extra adults. Just wanted to make sure you are doing an accurate price comparison.

You may already know this, but you will have to pay extra for all adults past the maximum of 2 in the moderate room. In the suite there is no fee for extra adults. Just wanted to make sure you are doing an accurate price comparison.
We already had priced it for 4 adults, and knew the additional charge would have bumped it up a bit further. We did end up going with the AOA suite for this upcoming trip.

You could rent points and do the 5th sleeper DVC rooms. I have personally slept on the Poly DVC Murphy. I'm an average adult and found it adequate. We've also slept an adult or two on the sleeper chairs.

my daughter (5'2) fit on the bed no problem (CBR). But I don't think they'd allow it in the system, but I guess it doesn't hurt to call.

We already had priced it for 4 adults, and knew the additional charge would have bumped it up a bit further. We did end up going with the AOA suite for this upcoming trip.

Just to clarify there is a charge for more than 2 adults per room (not 4) as price is based on double occupancy with children under 18 free when paying cash with the exception of the suites and DVC 1 bedroom and above.

At the moderates that would be 25 per person per night. - so add in $75 per night to the moderate room and this does bring the price close to the AOA suite.

My dd's are now over 18 and imho the suite is a great option with several separate sleeping options, two bathrooms and the mini kitchen!

Enjoy

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter