Anyone ever book 4 rooms at once?

MyZoeJane

DIS Veteran
I'm the "travel agent" for our family trip and I was wondering if there was anything I ought to know before I call to book four rooms at All Star Movies?

We plan to visit 9/13-9/21. Like the rest of the people travelling at that time, I am hoping for Free Dining, otherwise we will shorten our dates, but we shall see!

So, other than having four credit card numbers to book all these rooms, is there anything I should know/think about before I call to book this weekend?

I'm the "travel agent" for our family trip and I was wondering if there was anything I ought to know before I call to book four rooms at All Star Movies?

We plan to visit 9/13-9/21. Like the rest of the people travelling at that time, I am hoping for Free Dining, otherwise we will shorten our dates, but we shall see!

So, other than having four credit card numbers to book all these rooms, is there anything I should know/think about before I call to book this weekend?

I've boooked four rooms but not all at once. I did two rooms, then a week later, another room and then about four months later, the fourth room. There's really nothing you need to know other than if you get a Cast Member who doesn't seem "on the ball", hang up and call again. Should be pretty easy to do.

I would advise that if you have special requests, to make them simple (mine was first floor for medical reasons). If you are trying to get four rooms all together but they have to be on a high floor, close to the elevator, on a corner, etc, it's going to get difficult to make it happen.

We had no trouble, and is the second time my entire family + 1 other family will be doing a week at Disney, a 3 night cruise and a few more nights to round it up.

I agree about getting a feel for the CM you are talking too. Start by asking the questions you have, and you should know right away if they know what they are doing and can help you with what you want.

That was INCREDIBLY painful. It just took me over an HOUR to book four rooms and have them "linked." My ONLY request was a King bed for my sister and her husband who have a co-sleeping infant. This poor woman's computer kept crashing and wiping out each reservation and she'd have to start over.

OMG, I need a drink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter