Anyone else watching Boardwalk Empire?

npmommie

<font color=red>Channels George Michael in her car
I am liking this season so far. Gip Moretti is interesting, LOL

We love it!!!!
My husband & I like it for different reasons but it's a win for everyone.

Yep, we are. :thumbsup2 Big fans of the show. Totally unsure of where of many of the story lines are headed, which is good thing! I am pretty sure that Margaret is going to hook up with the younger doctor at the hospital though.

I Love Margaret!
I just thought it was awesome when she signed that money over to the hospital.

But I like them together, not at odds.

We love the show. I don't think Nucky's choice last night is going to help his nightmares any.

We've been watching it since the beginning. LOVED the first season and its gone downhill from there for me. I'm not sure why I'm even watching it anymore. It went from interesting story lines, characters and a good dose of eye candy to just a bunch gangland gruesome murders. I just to countdown to each episode and watch it 2 or 3 times. Now I don't know why I turn on the television. So sad. :(

I LOVE the show, but it frustrates me. The whole Jimmy/Angela demise? I still can't believe they did that (although the argument could be made that Nucky 'had to do it').

Now, Gyp Rosetti. What a scary character. I've heard many comparisons to Joe Pesci's character in Goodfellas.

I'd love to see much more of Richard Harrow. What a fascinating character, yet they barely give him 5 minutes per episode. Same with Owen. I love him, but he's under-used.

And I also believe that Margaret and the doctor will become an item :thumbsup2

ETA: My Boardwalk Empire Wishlist

1. Richard Harrow bumps-off Gillian, then raises little Tommy
2. Margaret and Owen fall in love
3. Eli bumps-off Mickey Doyle, making Nucky realize that Eli's an asset to the operation & can be trusted
4. Richard Harrow gets Gyp Rosetti

:-)

I LOVE the show, but it frustrates me. The whole Jimmy/Angela demise? I still can't believe they did that (although the argument could be made that Nucky 'had to do it').

Now, Gyp Rosetti. What a scary character. I've heard many comparisons to Joe Pesci's character in Goodfellas.

I'd love to see much more of Richard Harrow. What a fascinating character, yet they barely give him 5 minutes per episode. Same with Owen. I love him, but he's under-used.

And I also believe that Margaret and the doctor will become an item :thumbsup2

ETA: My Boardwalk Empire Wishlist

1. Richard Harrow bumps-off Gillian, then raises little Tommy
2. Margaret and Owen fall in love
3. Eli bumps-off Mickey Doyle, making Nucky realize that Eli's an asset to the operation & can be trusted
4. Richard Harrow gets Gyp Rosetti

:-)

Before Jimmy was killed off, there were some spoilers saying they were going to kill him and Owen would end up as Nucky's new rival. It looks like there started setting that up last night. Maybe we'll start seeing him more.

Just watched an episode for the 1st time in a while. I watched the 1st 2 seasons and haven't watched since. Can someone catch me up? Who is Agent Nelson married to and last I saw he got Nucky's ex-lover (trampy girl beofre Nucky got involved with Margaret) pregnant while he was married to the religious lady who couldn't get pregnant.

The only time I ever heard of this, until just now seeing this thread, is in a funny youtube video "**** Park Slope Parents Say". Ah...just googled it...HBO? We don't get HBO.

Just watched an episode for the 1st time in a while. I watched the 1st 2 seasons and haven't watched since. Can someone catch me up? Who is Agent Nelson married to and last I saw he got Nucky's ex-lover (trampy girl beofre Nucky got involved with Margaret) pregnant while he was married to the religious lady who couldn't get pregnant.

After the baby was born, she (trampy girl) took off and left Nelson with the baby. He hired a woman to care for the baby. They had to run when the treasury agents found out he had murdered his partner (drowned him). They moved to a small town as husband and wife. She got pregnant and had his baby. He sold steam irons.

Nelson wasn't terribly successful and took a lot of ribbing from his fellow workers. He finally snapped and decided to iron the face of one of them. He also got involved with a bootlegger.

Nucky and Margaret have had their problems. Nucky has a girlfriend (show girl). Margaret is fooling around with the Irish guy who works for Nucky.

Nucky killed Jimmy after he betrayed him. Jimmy's mom runs a brothel and is nuts! Various problems with other bootleggers. Nucky and Eli are on again off again. Eli went to prison for awhile. Nucky has decided to give him another chance.

Hope that makes sense.

After the baby was born, she (trampy girl) took off and left Nelson with the baby. He hired a woman to care for the baby. They had to run when the treasury agents found out he had murdered his partner (drowned him). They moved to a small town as husband and wife. She got pregnant and had his baby. He sold steam irons.

Nelson wasn't terribly successful and took a lot of ribbing from his fellow workers. He finally snapped and decided to iron the face of one of them. He also got involved with a bootlegger.

Nucky and Margaret have had their problems. Nucky has a girlfriend (show girl). Margaret is fooling around with the Irish guy who works for Nucky.

Nucky killed Jimmy after he betrayed him. Jimmy's mom runs a brothel and is nuts! Various problems with other bootleggers. Nucky and Eli are on again off again. Eli went to prison for awhile. Nucky has decided to give him another chance.

Hope that makes sense.
It does. I think I last saw Jimmy get killed...the tramp told Nelson she was pregnant...Nucky and Margaret had broken up. What happened to Jimmy's wife? And what's going on with Al Capone? Thanks for updating me.

It does. I think I last saw Jimmy get killed...the tramp told Nelson she was pregnant...Nucky and Margaret had broken up. What happened to Jimmy's wife? And what's going on with Al Capone? Thanks for updating me.

Jimmy's wife (Angela) was killed by one of the gangsters (has a Swedish accent - can't remember his name) in retaliation for an attempt on his life by Jimmy's guy. Richard takes the guy out later in retaliation for Angela.

Not a lot going on with Al Capone recently.

Thanks for the info. I am going to go check on demand and see if I can watch all the old episodes I missed. I am now thinking I only saw season 1. I watched the new episode last night. Love the Owen and Margaret thing...he's a cutie and love the accent! Jillian is a B-word. Richard and his lady friend are sweet. Nucky seems to be up the creek without a paddle.

Thanks for the info. I am going to go check on demand and see if I can watch all the old episodes I missed. I am now thinking I only saw season 1. I watched the new episode last night. Love the Owen and Margaret thing...he's a cutie and love the accent! Jillian is a B-word. Richard and his lady friend are sweet. Nucky seems to be up the creek without a paddle.

I was expecting Richard to have trouble with that other guy at the dance. I was so glad when he didn't and they had him be the one who could dance and teach her.

I was expecting Richard to have trouble with that other guy at the dance. I was so glad when he didn't and they had him be the one who could dance and teach her.

That was sweet! I hope he marries her and they raise Jimmy's little boy. I do feel sorry for Gillian but she's a wackadoo and needs to go. Wasn't that old guy...the one Nucky was a right hand man to...wasn't he Jimmy's dad...he died and was poisoned. Did they ever find out who did that? Why did Gillian tell the boy (she killed and claimed was Jimmy) that her ex husband was younger than her and he ran off?

I got all caught up (watched all of season 3). This Gyp is a scary dude. But so is Nucky and Agent Nelson and even Richard...they're all pretty scary. I love the look on Margaret's face when she is sitting by Nucky's side (I think it was the last episode...after the explosion and his head is all messed up) in his room when he has a meeting with the 2 other guys. She sees the real Nucky and looks like a 'doe in the headlights'.

That was sweet! I hope he marries her and they raise Jimmy's little boy. I do feel sorry for Gillian but she's a wackadoo and needs to go. Wasn't that old guy...the one Nucky was a right hand man to...wasn't he Jimmy's dad...he died and was poisoned. Did they ever find out who did that? Why did Gillian tell the boy (she killed and claimed was Jimmy) that her ex husband was younger than her and he ran off?

I got all caught up (watched all of season 3). This Gyp is a scary dude. But so is Nucky and Agent Nelson and even Richard...they're all pretty scary. I love the look on Margaret's face when she is sitting by Nucky's side (I think it was the last episode...after the explosion and his head is all messed up) in his room when he has a meeting with the 2 other guys. She sees the real Nucky and looks like a 'doe in the headlights'.

The old guy (Jimmy's father) was poisoned, but he lived throgh that. After he recovered from the poison, he had a stroke watching Gillian prance around. He was the one who pulled Jimmy in with Ely and some others to go against Nucky. In the end, it was Jimmy who killed his father.

Gillian killed the kid that looked like Jimmy because she needed a body to declare Jimmy dead. Nucky killed Jimmy at a construction site. They never said, but I assume he is buried under the construction. For a long time, Gillian wouldn't accept that Jimmy was dead, but she needed money. Jimmy's father's estate was in Jimmy's name. Once Jimmy is declared dead, the estate passed to his son and Gillian is his guardian.

Jimmy's wife (Angela) was killed by one of the gangsters (has a Swedish accent - can't remember his name) in retaliation for an attempt on his life by Jimmy's guy. Richard takes the guy out later in retaliation for Angela.

Not a lot going on with Al Capone recently.

The gangster who killed Angela was a German Jew, he owned a kosher butcher shop. He was running booze for/with Nucky.

I took Gillian's tale of her runaway younger husband as her twist on the situation with Jimmy. Of course Gillian is an incredibly twisted individual, so not much more to say about that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter