Anyone else want to live at AKL / AKV?

BuzzLiteyear

To infinity and beyond....or just drop me off at t
While on our last trip to AKL I decided that I could live there for the rest of my life. Now I just need to figure out how I'm going to do it...

Looking for others who share my passion :)

Yes - Yes - Yes. You have no idea (ok - obviously you do;)) how much I miss it. :worried: The leaves are falling here in New England and people are burning them - and it smells just like AKL. :blush:

I knew there were others :) ! I want to spend my evenings on my balcony overlooking the Savanna. How do we make this happen lol?

Hmmm.....

If you could live with a 1 bedroom, it looks like you would need roughly 9000 points per year to stay there every week. At roughly $85 / point resale, you'd need $765,000 up front, plus another $55,000 a year in maintenance fees.

It's actually not as bad as I thought.

Hmmm..... If you could live with a 1 bedroom, it looks like you would need roughly 9000 points per year to stay there every week. At roughly $85 / point resale, you'd need $765,000 up front, plus another $55,000 a year in maintenance fees. It's actually not as bad as I thought.

So the buy in is under $1 million... That is pretty reasonable :)

Is that 9000 for a Savanna view or Standard? Looks like a Value 1br might be around 7600ish?

Hmmm.....

If you could live with a 1 bedroom, it looks like you would need roughly 9000 points per year to stay there every week. At roughly $85 / point resale, you'd need $765,000 up front, plus another $55,000 a year in maintenance fees.

It's actually not as bad as I thought.

I love that you worked this out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter